PDA

View Full Version : 3rd June (Sat) - 3X open day

JMo
02-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Plan is to visit Three Cross Motorcycles on what is meant to be a lovely sunny day this weekend...

Meeting at Bury Hill from 10am, to leave at 10.30am for a cross country run via Petersfield and Bishop's Waltham, aim to arrive at Three legged Cross around midday - kick some tyres, spend some money, then I'm sure we'll head out to lunch somewhere too x

Hope you can join us!

xxx

Bunny
02-06-2006, 03:43 AM
Ooooohhhh monsters coming to Dorset. We will be there. Look forward to seeing you (And The Money Kept Rolling In) Jen.
Don't be too optimistic about the "onsite catering", it's still a burger van !! may join you for lunch.
It will probably pay to park on the left where their Triumph and new Yamaha units are, there is never much room outside the main showroom, and there is a dyno there somewhere this weekend as well
I've ordered sunshine

barbican
02-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Plan is to visit Three Cross Motorcycles on what is meant to be a lovely sunny day this weekend...

Meeting at Bury Hill from 10am, to leave at 10.30am for a cross country run via Petersfield and Bishop's Waltham, aim to arrive at Three legged Cross around midday - kick some tyres, spend some money, then I'm sure we'll head out to lunch somewhere too x

Hope you can join us!

xxx

Shame - I'm booked in for a service so no bike - would like to have met you all

JMo
02-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Look forward to seeing you (And The Money Kept Rolling In) Jen.

Humph, I wish it was...

However, I applaud your knowledge of musicals, though you might want to keep that quiet if there are any rufty tufty bikers around x

See you Saturday!

xxx

JMo
02-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Shame - I'm booked in for a service so no bike - would like to have met you all

Not to worry - I'll put you on the Sussex PM/email list, and let you know what's happening over the next few weeks/months...

Do check into the Sussex Events section on the forum too...

Hope to see you soon!

xxx

Bunny
03-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Saw Jmo and Sazza's bikes today, but no sign of them (thought I saw you coming back in from a test ride ?? as we were leaving)
Not many monsters there, an S4R and a S2R, and psychlist's 620

Went back a scenic route, passed another group from 3X, and stopped at Compton Abbass airfield for tea and sunshine
A lovely day.
Taunton tomorrow, hope the weather is as good

SazzaG
03-06-2006, 07:40 PM
We were probably in the pub! Robht was with us as well.

Fab day out, with much retail therapy on my part. New gloves at CMW, a rucksack at 3 Cross, and lots of carbon at Moto Rapido. Jen got the betty bargain of the day, but I'll let her talk about it!

How nice it was to actually be too warm while riding! Seems a long time since that last happened.

Fair amount of hooning on the way home - all the traffic seemed to be heading west on the A27 today, so that left all the other roads clear for us. Ice creams at Bury Hill for me and Jen, then the short trip home, tired and slightly sunburnt.

May there be many more days like today!

Saz