PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 1st June

JMo
31-05-2006, 01:25 AM
Well, it's meant to be the first day of Summer, so weather depending, how about we head up to Bury Hill after work on Thursday (bike-night has started again), have a cuppa and a chat from 6.30pm until about 7.30 then perhaps head over to the Cricketers at Wisborough Green for a bite to eat?

Anyone who fancies a run is welcome to join us either at Whiteways or the pub itself...

Fingers crossed the weather is nice for a change huh?

xxx

SazzaG
31-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Sounds like a plan.

Shall I swing by your place on the way?

Saz

JMo
01-06-2006, 12:43 AM
Sure, although it's a bit of a faff coming into town only to go out again? - give me a call and we can meet up on your way past...

xxx

SazzaG
01-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Oh well, a very depleted Sussex contingent, but a contingent none the less!

Me and Jen, and then Rog joined us at the pub by car. Mmm, pork and herb sausages.

Cracking ride, especially the newly-resurfaced A272.

Hope to see a few more peeps over the summer - I'm sure you're all out there somewhere (and Flip, how can a night out in LA be preferable to our company??)

Saz

JMo
01-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Bit chilly on the way home, but hey - at least it was dry for a change!

Weather looks more promising for the weekend though, so I'll PM the Sussexites the newswire once I have times and places sorted, but provisionally, run to Three Cross Motorcycles open day (New Forest) on Saturday 3rd, then head over to joint eh Kentities for brekky at the Oakdean on Sunday 4th - check into Sussex events for more details...

xxx