PDA

View Full Version : Grandad Bob returns

BoozyBOB
30-05-2006, 06:18 PM
i take it i have missed loads on here.. but sure Pedro stepped up..
have just been in Edinburgh for a while as my Grandson got out intensive care ....i carded two Monsters while there..a confused ride and pillion on a dark at the lights on the Cowgate...and another dark with yellow frame and nice little cans at the Tron...make yourselves known..

will post some pics soon..(as soon as Isa shows me how to re-size):banghead:

singletrack
30-05-2006, 06:22 PM
I hope your Grandson is making a good recovery Bob - sorry to hear the little fellow is poorly.

It's good to have you back - Pedro stepped into the breech very well, he even managing to get us lost MORE than you do. It looks like he needs more practise!

eonan
30-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi mate, nice to see you back :) Hoping everything is going to be OK with your grandson.

BoozyBOB
30-05-2006, 09:01 PM
took a while but now remember how its done...:flag:

thats sizing the pics...

BoozyBOB
30-05-2006, 09:13 PM
He was born six weeks early...wieghing in at just under five pounds..then had a lung infection and dropped wieght...:eek:
was in intensive care for five weeks then on the ward for another three days..
got out of hospital 2 weeks ago so Isa and i just had to go see him...:)
now a healthy five pound three :mand:

BoozyBOB
30-05-2006, 09:14 PM
pies and beer should do the trick...

(thats for me of course)

Albie
30-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Me and Caroline thought hes very cute and great pic. He needs a baby ducati t shirt now.:tgoe: :mand:

Pedro
30-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Welcome back Bob, glad to hear the wee nipper is now doing well.

You'll gather from the abuse that I managed to get a little lost over the weekend....

By the way, he looks a little like you - sleepy and slighty wrinkled!! :chuckle: