PDA

View Full Version : So, Autumns back then...

Nonnie
30-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Right then, it's back to the dark days of the preceding Winter months. I hope you all enjoyed the 4 days of above 15 degrees you had a couple of weeks ago because I believe that might just have been the Summer.

Assuming the heavens aren't still wide open and you can't see your breath when you breathe out, I am probably going to be out and about this weekend.

Happy to take lunch dates?!

p.s. I've got the heating on today, it's really annoying me now. I've started to post crap on other threads so let's all hope for sunshine some time soon.

Bodybag
30-05-2006, 02:42 PM
I rode home up the A5 instead of the M1 from London to Leicester last night, wish I hadn't cos it was so cold by the time I got home I had to spend 20 minutes walking round the house to get the feeling back in my feet. It was cold and wet and bloody foggy in places! Summer?! Bah Humbug!!

Kerry
30-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Hi nonnie, sorry but i wont be able to do a ride out this weekend as this is the big one! All systems set to move as long as we get the ok tomorrow. So i will be packing and lumping a box around here and there. Really looking forward to it. Must catch up soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kez x

CK & AK
30-05-2006, 05:03 PM
been sunny here most of the day - and 'they' say its going to warm up here as the week goes on! :cool:

Zimbo
30-05-2006, 06:19 PM
. . and there's predictions of a massive heatwave over July - August, so we may be in for a summer yet!!!

Shandy
30-05-2006, 07:51 PM
I've got the heating on today.

Just had to do the same, at least things are picking up as the week goes on and theres been no more of that hail we had over the weekend.......i mean come on it's nearly June :banghead:

Nonnie
31-05-2006, 07:49 AM
Hi nonnie, sorry but i wont be able to do a ride out this weekend as this is the big one! All systems set to move as long as we get the ok tomorrow. So i will be packing and lumping a box around here and there. Really looking forward to it. Must catch up soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kez x
Wow! Good Luck!

Party at yours soon then!

xx

Paranoid Dave
31-05-2006, 01:32 PM
winter indeed, i just got up and its freezing, i have the fire on full and coffee in hand.

Grumpy
31-05-2006, 08:18 PM
your all a bunch of light weights!!, i'm running around in a teeshirt!!.
Nonnie, what are thinking of for a run? & are you thinking of sat or sun, could make sun, working on sat.

boris
31-05-2006, 08:48 PM
The only 15-degs seen in this part of the world so far is the lean angle out of my driveway! It was 6 deg 'c' on the car therm (wimp I know) when I went to work this morning...

benson
31-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Hello dear - I'm up for Saturday!!! What do you fancy doing???

Nonnie
01-06-2006, 06:39 AM
Let's escape far from the madding crowd, let's do the seaside, let's eat chips, let's do, hang on, I'm going to find a pin and a map.............

....Be back asap..........

Nonnie
01-06-2006, 06:41 AM
Oh! I see! The Stradishall Cafe, we could do that!

Yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

benson
01-06-2006, 07:30 AM
Sounds good doesn't it? :mand: :mand:

And it can't be toooooo hard to find (I mean can it really???) :fiery:

Right then - remember not to drink myself to incapacity (again) on Friday night - an old friend is coming round (as in I've known her a long time rather than the fact that she's a geriatric...which she's not...) and we are going to play dance mat and drinking games.:mand: :eek: :mand:

So - Saturday will be in the diary then!!!!!

Does anyone else fancy this or is it just the die-hards???

Paranoid Dave
01-06-2006, 07:48 AM
not only is it a nice cafe that do good food all day, but it's half an hour of the finest twisties from finchingfield. remember those roads Nonnie!
Just head towards haverhill past the greyhound pub, over the roundabout and keep going until the left turn and then 10 miles of bend after bend after bend. I'm sooooo jealous. But then I'll be in london at the theatre darlings, what what what.

Nonnie
01-06-2006, 07:51 AM
I'll just let Rod read that....

You're awake then PD? Didn't know when I ought to ring you up, I never know what you're up to DO I???!

Paranoid Dave
01-06-2006, 03:04 PM
ooh thats a bit FORCEFUL, can't think what thats all about ;)

I'm up now until i have to work, leaving at 6 - OK. Would you like a full rundown of my hours, call anytime i'm not at work but i might not be home though :lol:

Nonnie
01-06-2006, 03:09 PM
A ha!

Call you in a bit then.

benson
01-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Hello PD! you're still alive then!!!