PDA

View Full Version : A5, Milton Keynes

Spud
30-05-2006, 01:14 PM
I passed a group of modded monsters on the A5 on Sunday afternoon around 5pm ish, all headed southbound in convoy. Looking very fine in the sunshine. Surely there is no way that that many monsters in one place cannot be members is there?

markus
30-05-2006, 01:30 PM
I've never seen them, and i ride mine round MK all the time - be interested to find out who they were too!

CK & AK
30-05-2006, 01:37 PM
It was probably Pedro taking the Hampsters on a tour - after leaving Fox's :D

fatbloke
30-05-2006, 02:04 PM
with his sense of direction you're probably right.
although he did head towards the A34

The Kevlar Kid
30-05-2006, 07:38 PM
That was probably Redruth, StuartG and Myself.. on our way back from Silverstone :biggrin:

I take it you were the yellow Monster that passed us :eyepopping:

Albie
30-05-2006, 09:24 PM
I missed you lot at silverstone then. Did you all get red faces like us. Cracking race too.

Redruth
30-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Oh Albie - sorry we missed you. We were talking about the fact that you were there. You gave us a salute on the way past, didn't you?

Hope you had as good a day as we did.

Ruth

The Kevlar Kid
30-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Did you all get red faces like us.

At least it's not just me then... mine currently resembles a severley slapped arse... errrrr in colour anyway :p

stuartg
31-05-2006, 06:46 AM
I'm just slightly more bronzed than previously :mand:

Albie
31-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Oh Albie - sorry we missed you. We were talking about the fact that you were there. You gave us a salute on the way past, didn't you?

Hope you had as good a day as we did.

Ruth
Did I ??:confused:

Yes we had really good day. It was Carolines first big meeting and she wants to go to Brands Now. Hope the bloke was ok when he tumbled on superstock 600 on the Kawasaki. We was at hairpin when he flew throuh the air :eek: :eek:

Spud
31-05-2006, 05:16 PM
That was probably Redruth, StuartG and Myself.. on our way back from Silverstone :biggrin:

I take it you were the yellow Monster that passed us :eyepopping:

Yes that was me - I know the bike is still alarmingly standard - I promise to pick up the pace of modification immediately! I hadn't been to silverstone myself - but had been in the area most of the day, feeling like the kid who didn't get an invite to the party!