PDA

View Full Version : The Stradishall Cafe, Newmarket (Haverhill)

Chappers
30-05-2006, 10:05 AM
The Stradishall Cafe,
Bury Road,
Stradishall,
Newmarket (Haverhill)
Suffolk CB8 9XX

Tel No. 01440 820176

Directions: http://www.yell.com/maps/mapAction.do?nat_id=3591661&location=SUFFOLK&clarifyIndex=&clarifyOptions=&searchType=classic&replayURL=%2Fucs%2FUcsSearchAction.do%3Fooa%3Don%2 6searchType%3Dclassic%26companyName%3Dstradishall% 2Bcafe%26location%3Dsuffolk%26scrambleSeed%3D7402% 26slscrambleSeed%3D

Bikers Nights: Tuesday & Thursday (5-9pm)
Bikers Menu: Cod & Chips £1.50 & a cuppa tea for 1p...yes 1p :eek:
Capacity: 54 people inside & 48 people outside

madhatter
30-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Hmmmmm.....not exactly local to the Beds and Bucks areas. Are you earning a commission rate with the landlord?:mand:

Chappers
30-05-2006, 12:03 PM
LOL - mum works at the prison opposite and rang me this morning flapping about how great this cafe was and ''it's perfect for bikers like you and your friends'' :rolleyes:

Will
30-05-2006, 12:38 PM
LOL - mum works at the prison opposite and rang me this morning flapping about how great this cafe was and ''it's perfect for bikers like you and your friends'' :rolleyes:

Yeah it's OK - went there a couple of years ago when Jan was the Cambs rep.

Grumpy
31-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Th cafes just down the road from me, its a popular spot in the summer on sundays with the local lads out for a wiz, the foods about the best cafe food in the area, and the roads around the cafe are fun!

Chappers
01-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Th cafes just down the road from me, its a popular spot in the summer on sundays with the local lads out for a wiz, the foods about the best cafe food in the area, and the roads around the cafe are fun!

Sundays - so bikers are welcome on Sundays too then :biggrin:

I'll defo pop over there one Sunday, even maybe this Sunday once I've left Red's and Bladerunners :)

Nonnie
01-06-2006, 09:29 AM
I do believe I shall be frequenting this establishment on Saturday. So far it's me and Benson...........

Chappers
01-06-2006, 09:33 AM
I do believe I shall be frequenting this establishment on Saturday. So far it's me and Benson...........

Bugger...I'm working :cry:

Nonnie
01-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Sorry Chappers, the weather is looking likely to rise above 15 degrees, it's looking more likely it won't be raining, it's been weeks since Juan saw the outside world and my parents are staying! Cause indeed for me to try to find Suffolk again.

However, I've got my Dads Yamaha scooter in my garage and he's got a Piaggio one in the back of his motorhome so the old folks might even come for the ride out!

benson
01-06-2006, 05:12 PM
I can see it now - two monsters, to scooters and 10 miles of twisties!!!!:mand:

squiffything
20-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I know its a little late for this one but it is a great cafe have a cottage just up the road in strad village also on a tuesday evening about 4 miles down the road its bikers night at the Plumbers arms Woodditton normally a good gathering of various bikes if locals are interested

Pixx
22-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Squiffything, you traitor! what about the skinny dog?
But it's great to see I might find some other Monsters in my own area!!
Are you talking about the cafe that's next to the garage, called Tubby's?
The only time I've been past on a Sunday, there were indeed many machines there.