PDA

View Full Version : Beds Weekday Meet

madhatter
28-05-2006, 04:04 PM
All those who use to come on over to Clophill on Monday for the weekly bike meet at the Green Man, know that it has now changed owners, and that bikers are no longer welcome (unclean! unclean!).:thumbsdown:

"The Ossery Pub" in Ampthill is trying to get a Wednesday Bike Meet organised. It is much smaller than the Green Man, but I think it is worth giving it a try! So if you are interested in a run over to Ampthill on Wednesday evening for a drink with some other bikers (and hopefully UKMOC members), post up on this thread and I will arrange for us to meet up as usual at the Flitwick/Ampthill petrol station on the A507 at 7:00pm, so that I can show people how to get there the first time. There will be organised ride-outs from 7:30pm and in addition to beer, they are promising a barbecue (weather permitting).:thumbsup:

So all you Guys and Girls from Beds and Bucks (and other counties), who fancies giving it a try?:look:

The Kevlar Kid
28-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Probably not this Wednesday, but I'll be up for this from next week

madhatter
29-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Ok Kevlar, if those of us who do give it a go this Wednesday think it is a worthwhile weekly meet, I'll keep you posted. I've been on holiday for the last week and as it has been absolutely pi55ing down every day, it's a damn good job that the whole week was planned for interior decorating. Three bedrooms, landing, stairs and half the living room, ceilings and coving painted matt white, walls painted a variety of colours that being a bloke I don't understand, dado rails, skirting board, architrave etc all gloss white painted, wooden windows all restained. Thank God I can go back to work tomorrow and not look at another paintbrush for at least a week! New carpet arrives next Friday, then I get to move all the furniture around again! :freak:

How about StuartG, Doc, Laurent, Stormie, Fatbloke, Chappers (in-a-car), Tom, Martin, and all the others from Beds and Bucks, if the weathers dry, do you fancy it?

STORMIE
29-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Ok, count me in,it will be good to get out and about again

Chappers
29-05-2006, 05:54 PM
I'll be there in the car and boy do I know that pub quite well...used to get hammered there when I lived in Flitwick :mand:

Car park is a bit small though if I remember rightly?

madhatter
29-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Ok, count me in,it will be good to get out and about again

Ok Stormie! It'll be good to see you again, seems like ages! How about Mrs Stormie, I thought I heard she has passed her test and is now mobile on two wheels! :thumbsup:

I'll be there in the car...Car park is a bit small though if I remember rightly?

Yep, that's my only concern at the moment, it is a small pub and a small car park, but the landlord said he was going to block the carpark off for bikes only on the Wednesday, if he can get enough people showing.

At the end of the day, I think it's worth a try a couple of times, if it doesn't work then I have some other cunning plans! :look: Right....back to the decorating.....:rolleyes:

Chappers
29-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Yep, that's my only concern at the moment, it is a small pub and a small car park, but the landlord said he was going to block the carpark off for bikes only on the Wednesday, if he can get enough people showing.

At the end of the day, I think it's worth a try a couple of times, if it doesn't work then I have some other cunning plans! :look: Right....back to the decorating.....:rolleyes:

It also clashes with the Chelveston meet I go to on a Wednesday but I'll have to alternate them maybe.

The car park better be open this wednesday when I come down otherwise I've got nowhere to park, those back roads are always chocka block.

madhatter
29-05-2006, 06:42 PM
...The car park better be open this wednesday when I come down otherwise I've got nowhere to park, those back roads are always chocka block.

The landlord was saying he would park his car halfway across the entrance to the carpark to stop cars if it looked like he was going to get a lot of bikes showing, lets not give him a hard time for putting bikes first! :thumbsup:

I'm sure that you will find a space somewhere in the various streets around the pub, anyway the S2R comes soon!!!!:woot:

LAURENT
29-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Sorry but I'm going to pick up a trailer on the east cost wednesday night. Anyhow they forecast only 13c. Thursday would be better !
Cheers

Laurent

Chappers
30-05-2006, 09:13 AM
Sorry but I'm going to pick up a trailer on the east cost wednesday night. Anyhow they forecast only 13c. Thursday would be better !
Cheers

Laurent

Glad I'm going in the car then :chuckle:

madhatter
30-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Glad I'm going in the car then :chuckle:

The last time I saw you at DWR, you had enough cold weather protective biker gear on to ride across Alaska! Laurent doesn't understand that in England 12.C is our Summer!:mand:

Chappers
30-05-2006, 01:06 PM
The last time I saw you at DWR, you had enough cold weather protective biker gear on to ride across Alaska! Laurent doesn't understand that in England 12.C is our Summer!:mand:

So I did, I was still moaning about being cold though :chuckle:

I think I've only seen Laurent twice and it was on hot sunny days last year :eek:

the doctor
30-05-2006, 05:56 PM
hi
cant make it this wednesday sues in italy at Ducati,But next week is ok.Be good to catch up.

LAURENT
30-05-2006, 06:46 PM
I wish to come tommorow just to prove that a French can ride in the cold !!
We will have plenty of other occasions for sure ..

madhatter
31-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Both Rebel and I will wait at the usual meeting place, Flitwick/Ampthill petrol station on the A507 at 6:50pm, leaving at 7:00pm so that I can show people how to get to the pub the first time.

Do Bucks people want to arrange to meet up somewhere on the A5 at 6:30pm then travel over to meet me together?

Chappers
31-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Both Rebel and I will wait at the usual meeting place, Flitwick/Ampthill petrol station on the A507 at 6:50pm, leaving at 7:00pm so that I can show people how to get to the pub the first time.

Do Bucks people want to arrange to meet up somewhere on the A5 at 6:30pm then travel over to meet me together?

You'll more and likely see a flash of yellow whizz past you around 7pm then as I wanna parking spot :mand:

madhatter
31-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Both Rebel and I will wait at the usual meeting place, Flitwick/Ampthill petrol station on the A507 at 6:50pm, leaving at 7:00pm so that I can show people how to get to the pub the first time...

So far it's Rebel, Stormie, Laurent, Chappers and me.
Apologies from Fatbloke, Markus, Kevlar and Doc.
There's 25+ members in Beds, 30+ members in Bucks, and the Sun is blazing outside with the promise of cold beer and a barbecue....where is everyone! :confused: :worried: :cry:

Chappers
01-06-2006, 10:24 AM
1st meet at the Ossory, so not many turned up but really impressed with Jane and partner riding over from St Neots :mand:

Jane
01-06-2006, 10:33 PM
It was great meeting people from here for the first time, and putting faces to names. I couldn't believe how cold it was on the way back though, even my long-suffering other half complained his hands were cold and he wished he had his winter gloves!:eek:

stuartg
03-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it, lots of crap goin on domestically at the mo. Even the trackday and MAD weekender are in jeopardy at the mo, but we'll see.

Once everythings sorted though .............

Glad it was a good one, hope to catch up soon

Steve apologies for not responding to your PM on above subject

madhatter
04-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it, lots of crap goin on domestically at the mo....... Steve apologies for not responding to your PM on above subject

No Probs Stu!;)

I hope to see you about again soon. Weather at the moment looks good for this Wednesday 7th, so if you fancy getting away from it all, let me know!

It looks like Kevlar and Chappers will be arriving around 8:00ish, if other folks are intending to come over please post up and I'll arrange to meet you around 7ish at the Flitwick petrol station.

rebel
04-06-2006, 06:41 PM
It was great meeting people from here for the first time, and putting faces to names. I couldn't believe how cold it was on the way back though, even my long-suffering other half complained his hands were cold and he wished he had his winter gloves!:eek:

Hi Jane, it was nice meeting you and your other half, especially coming all the way from St.Neots.:eek:

I was amazed how far the temperature dropped, we even put the heating on for an hour, once Steve had put the Monnies away to bed!:mand:

Hope to see you again soon.

madhatter
05-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Weather still looking good for Wednesday evening......who is interested in coming over to the Ossery Pub in Ampthill for a bevvy and a burger?:mand:

Chappers
06-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Petrol Station, Flitwick @ 7pm:
Madhatter
Rebel
Laurent
Stormie
Doc

Making their own way in their own time will be:
Chappers straight from work
Markus + mates
Kevlar Kid + possibly Mags

LAURENT
06-06-2006, 08:00 PM
I'll be there at 7PM

Cheers

Laurent

markus
07-06-2006, 11:18 AM
I'll be coming along - prolly meet chappers en-route

Chappers
07-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Updated attendees above.

madhatter
08-06-2006, 07:12 AM
Really Good turn-out from the Beds and Bucks crew last night. 12 Ducati's all parked up outside the pub, you know that we took over don't you! :mand:

If the sound of a dozen Termi's and Sils doesn't test the patience of the locals near the Pub, then nothing will!

Thanks, for all who turned up, especially Red and the "Sawtry Mob" who came over to support us. It was a good evening, enjoyed by all.

Same time next Wednesday folks? The group is getting bigger!:mand:

Dutchman
08-06-2006, 08:14 AM
When the sun is out, there ain't no excuse...

madhatter
14-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Hi Guys,

The weather is looking somewhat drab, grey and damp tonight, so I'm not planning on riding up to the Oz this week. I'm also lifting up the lounge carpet and glossing the skirting boards, ready for the wooden flooring which is being delivered this Friday. Remember I couldn't make the Ace Cafe due to the painting of the ceiling, coving, walls doors, architrave over the weekend when it was 32.C!!!:mad:

If anyone still fancies coming over, you all know the way now so meet up there at your own pace and time.

If I get things finished early, I way well pop on over to the Oz for a swift shandy myself!:mand:

So far:
Chappers - weather permitting as it's chucking it down now
Markus
Coronasan - meeting at the pub around 8pm

If you are interested, please keep adding your posts to this thread.

Cheers! :mand:

madhatter
20-06-2006, 07:14 PM
.....also lifting up the lounge carpet and glossing the skirting boards, ready for the wooden flooring which is being delivered this Friday.....

Beginning to hulicinate again on the soddin paint fumes..:freak: ....so a quick weather check and it looks like the Beds and Bucks areas will stay dry tomorrow with a fair bit of sun. I'm off towards Tamworth for a meeting, but hoping to be back late afternoon in time to make an appearance up at The Oz!:mand:

Is anyone else planning to come over to stretch the legs of their Monster, have drinkies and a chat? Please post on up on this thread, PM me, or let me know by text if you have my mobile number! :booze:

markus
21-06-2006, 08:24 AM
Hopefully me and the boy damian (I'm guna convince him to get a monster sooner or later - tho the bafoons just bought a gsxr1100 streetfighter drunkenly on ebay, that'll be five bikes then - maybe now he'll sell me his 999).
Chappers is working i believe, but doesn't have the bike back anyhoo.
Hope to see you later madhatter

Chappers
21-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Can't make it tonight folks as working plus I don't get my bike back til tomorrow.

See you all next week :mand:

madhatter
28-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Hi Folks,

Chappers (I think) has texted you asking if anyone can make it at The Oz tonight, Tonight I will mostly be wearing green wellies and doing the gardening, but I'm hoping if I can get away from work anywhere near on time (fat chance lately!:mad:), I hope to be there around 8ish.

So....anyone else planning on being there.

Chappers
28-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Yes I did text everyone, well the ones I've got numbers for :rolleyes:

I should be coming, as long as I get out of work on time.

Bladerunner, Red + 3-4 biker buddies will be there for 7:45ish.

Mrs Stormie is working so can't make it :cry:

Hopefully Coronasan, Stormie, Doc, Kevlar Kid, Laurent etc can make it :mand:

Bodybag
28-06-2006, 04:11 PM
I might show my face too, if I can get any fuel!! :eek:

Chappers
28-06-2006, 07:45 PM
...I'm still at work :banghead:

By the time I get home and get geared up (biker clothing that is) it's not worth me going, so I'll see you all next time - hope you all had fun :mand:

The Kevlar Kid
28-06-2006, 10:02 PM
I was there.. were you??:p

Chappers
29-06-2006, 10:42 AM
I drove there in my car in the end straight from work, think I got there about 8:30-9pmish and it was lovely to see everyone, even Madhatter who WALKED there :p

madhatter
30-06-2006, 01:08 PM
I drove there in my car in the end straight from work....it was lovely to see everyone, even Madhatter who WALKED there :p

....and was then able to drink several large pints of ice cold Guiness :booze: :booze: :booze: followed by him being able to stuff a huge bag of saltnvinegary chips on the walk back home :thumbsup: :biggrin:

madhatter
03-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Blimey! :eek:

The weather forecast just predicted widespread thunderstorms throughout East Anglia for Wednesday:cry: If it's as bad as they are saying, we will need to show up at "The Oz" in a Dingy, not a Monster!

Watch the weather...Watch the Sky!!:worried:

madhatter
05-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Yep! :mad: It's bloody pee-ing down and thundering, so forget The Oz for this week!:mad:

markus
05-07-2006, 04:47 PM
it's brightening up now..... ....if the skys clear i'm off owt, and may nip past

Redruth
05-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Doh, only just seen this but t.b.h. weather's not great and I have a flattened rear tyre on the Monster that needs replacing.

Will be interested to see the report and may come up next week if it's a nice evening.

Chappers
06-07-2006, 10:39 AM
It was chucking it down and had taken me long enough to get home, so I defo wasn't going back out!

madhatter
10-07-2006, 12:59 PM
It's Italian Night at The Ace Cafe on the 13th, so unless people really fancy two nights on the trot and have plenty of fuel money, it looks like a choice between the two....

....so Beds and Bucks, any thoughts on your preference, it would be good to get together and have a ride out rumble through the 40mph M1 road-works! :woot: Post on up here if you are interested in either night!

markus
10-07-2006, 01:45 PM
I'm greedy - if the weathers good i want both. (spoilt child - me me me)

Chappers
12-07-2006, 09:27 AM
I've ridden to work today to make sure I make it to the meet tonight no matter what time I leave work today - so you lot better be flipping going :banghead: :chuckle:

Chappers
12-07-2006, 09:28 AM
I'm also greedy and will be going tomorrow to the Ace too...if I manage to get back from Euston in time :mand:

markus
12-07-2006, 09:32 AM
6.30 in the lay-by then chappers???????

can't wait to hear comments on that one

paul620sie
12-07-2006, 09:57 AM
so are you guys going to the Ace tonight or staying local?

Chappers
12-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Yup - 6:30pm in the lay-by on top of M1, jnc 12 for those who don't know the way.

If not, Madhatter usually meets peeps at the Shell garage in Flitwick at 7:30pm.

markus
Hey paul - local tonight as the Ace is Tom night.
Come down to the Oz in ampthill later - it's a good eve

Chappers
so are you guys going to the Ace tonight or staying local?

Tonight is the Ossory in Ampthill and tomorrow is the Ace in London.

paul620sie
12-07-2006, 12:07 PM
OK, got my nights mixed up. Going to Ace this eve with work mates, was gonna look out for you guys when i'm there, guess I won't now.

Bodybag
13-07-2006, 12:53 AM
6.30 in the lay-by then chappers???????
Does she have a caravan then? One of those Layby Lil things like they have in Germany?!
Chappers, explain to us how you drive a new car AND a new bike on your meagre earnings? ;)

Chappers
13-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Does she have a caravan then? One of those Layby Lil things like they have in Germany?!
Chappers, explain to us how you drive a new car AND a new bike on your meagre earnings? ;)

What are you implying young man? :eek:

I work 2 jobs - PA to CIO and barmaid :mand:

Bodybag
13-07-2006, 01:44 PM
I aint implyin nuffink, innit!! :look:

(ooh 400 posts. Going out now to get a life!!)

queen_gpants
16-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Could someone post an address and street map link for this please, as Ampthill is quite a way from Rickmansworth? Been working far too hard for the last month and need to get out so providing I'm not lost under a pile of paperwork this Wednesday will pop along to say hello :)

Chappers
17-07-2006, 10:08 AM
http://www.yell.com/maps/mapAction.do?nat_id=2184656&location=AMPTHILL&clarifyIndex=&clarifyOptions=&searchType=classic&replayURL=%2Fucs%2FUcsSearchAction.do%3Fooa%3Don%2 6searchType%3Dclassic%26companyName%3Dthe%2Bossory %26location%3Dampthill%26scrambleSeed%3D20430%26oo ascrambleSeed%3D%26slscrambleSeed%3D

Chappers
17-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Anyone going this week? :thumbsup:

markus
17-07-2006, 12:48 PM
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee,

hayles you havn't reply'd to me text - pick up your phone girly

Chappers
17-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Haven't got a text from you :eyepopping:

queen_gpants
17-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Anyone going this week? :thumbsup:

Me hopefully...thanks for the link Hayley. :)

What time do you guys get there?

Chappers
18-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Me hopefully...thanks for the link Hayley. :)

What time do you guys get there?

I usually try to get there around 7pm but most meet up at the petrol station around 7:30pm and then we're there til gone 9:30pm :p

markus
18-07-2006, 10:56 AM
guna be a scorcher too - hotest day in a 100 years they reckon, mmmm sweaty....................

Chappers
18-07-2006, 11:28 AM
guna be a scorcher too - hotest day in a 100 years they reckon, mmmm sweaty....................

I won't be riding to work tomorrow as I've got external meetings to go to, so I'll be leaving the Bletchley around 6:30pmish if you wanna meet me there or I'll just meet everyone at the Oz.

markus
18-07-2006, 12:47 PM
leaving the Bletchley around 6:30pmish if you wanna meet me there
I'll have to text ya tom and let ya know hayles - i'll be there either way tho

queen_gpants
19-07-2006, 02:23 PM
I'll definitely be there providing the M25/M1 hasn't turned into treacle and I haven't turned into treacle waiting for the bike to warm outside the garage! :p

Mr QGP may tag along too if he's back from work in time otherwise I'll be on me lonesome but possibly meeting an nc30 chum at the pub.

See you all later :spin:

Chappers
19-07-2006, 02:33 PM
I'll definitely be there providing the M25/M1 hasn't turned into treacle and I haven't turned into treacle waiting for the bike to warm outside the garage! :p

Mr QGP may tag along too if he's back from work in time otherwise I'll be on me lonesome but possibly meeting an nc30 chum at the pub.

See you all later :spin:

Well myself and Markus are defo going, be there around 7pm but not heard from any of the local lot yet :scratch:

queen_gpants
19-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Maybe they've melted! :eyepopping:

Chappers
19-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Stormie has just text - he'll meet us at the pub around 7:30pm :thumbsup:

madhatter
19-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Still working on a huge report, which has to be presented tomorrow..:grump: If I get it finished I'll hopefully be up later for a quick drink and a chat, I've even come home to try and stop all the idiot interuptions :twak: It's lovely weather for those of you coming in from a longer ride.....enjoy!!!!!;)

Update:...almost 6.00pm now and I've just about finished all the text and tables, just trying to incorporate all the damn spreadsheets and charts now! The air blowing in through the back door is so hot! It's like a soddin hair-dryer! :eyepopping:

queen_gpants
20-07-2006, 10:58 AM
That was a good night last night, nice to see some new and old faces. Ride wasn't too bad each way apart from the bloody M1 roadworks, motorcycling torture! :thumbsdown:

I must have wiped out half of the uk's insect population by the time I got home too, my bikes gone from a lovely blue to a yucky greenish brown colour on the front!

Still it passed it's first MOT this morning even with the baffles removed and naughty number plate!

Hope everyone one got home ok too, see you all next week hopefully :spin:

markus
20-07-2006, 11:38 AM
aye - good to meet ya, glad you got thru the mot....i swallowed a bug last nite on my way home

catch ya next week then
mkus

queen_gpants
20-07-2006, 11:43 AM
aye - good to meet ya, glad you got thru the mot....i swallowed a bug last nite on my way home

eeewww done that a few times, I didnt eat any bugs on the way home but I did find a couple of stowaways in my cleavage when I got in! :chuckle:

Chappers
26-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Madhatter text last night saying pointless having a meet tonight as storms due - he said he was gonna put a message up :confused:

Myself, Rebel, Markus, Madhatter, Stormie aren't going and I'm still at work (jnc 12) and the sky has just turned rather dull and the wind has picked up :cry:

markus
27-07-2006, 09:41 AM
but yet no storms!!!!!, neva mind we have sunday - yey!

Chappers
27-07-2006, 10:05 AM
but yet no storms!!!!!, neva mind we have sunday - yey!

I was stormed on the way home from work around 8:30pm and then about 9:30pm we had a big storm in Bletchley,

markus
27-07-2006, 10:27 AM
ahhh - the pag was dry till the early hours, but then newport pagnell is the centre of the universe - just ask anyone (as long as it's me)

madhatter
31-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Good God! August already! Doesn't time fly when you have been breathing in paint fumes and white spirit for 6 months!:freak:

Not sure what the weather holds for this Wednesday, but is anyone interested in meeting up at The Oz, especially any smart-ar5es with a brand new S4RS. :D

Chappers
31-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I won't be there this week as the 1st Wednesday of every month is my SEAT meet.

markus
31-07-2006, 04:22 PM
weather being good i'll be there - tho i may head on over to the chelveston as well and see what that's like. Any word on the alternative in woburn mr hatter?

STORMIE
31-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Yes us smart_ar5es with brand new prize winning S4RS ,s will be there,
weather permitting, please bring some polish as then you can touch it.

see you there

madhatter
01-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Yes us smart_ar5es with brand new prize winning S4RS ,s will be there, weather permitting, please bring some polish as then you can touch it. see you there

Don't Ya Just Hate Some People!!!! ;)

madhatter
01-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Any word on the alternative in woburn mr hatter?

I'm getting round to it....one minute you're telling me to get the bloody tiling done....the next it's to organise another meeting venue for you....you're worse than the missus!!;)

STORMIE
01-08-2006, 05:07 PM
i was wondering how big your house is as youve been decorating for at least a few months, is it like the forthbridge when youve finished you need to start again, or is it just the misses.

just use a bigger roller, or let the wife do it as i do, gives em something to do.

markus
01-08-2006, 07:13 PM
I'm getting round to it....one minute you're telling me to get the bloody tiling done....the next it's to organise another meeting venue for you....you're worse than the missus!!

I'm obviously lonely and have nobody to nag.......well apart from you, you little tea party host you....

madhatter
02-08-2006, 12:54 PM
..is it just the misses...just let the wife do it as i do, gives em something to do.

I'll be bringing two copies of this tonight; one for Mrs Stormie, one for Mrs Madhatter, then sitting back and watching them kick the living @#it out of you! ;). The House is normal size, but each room has been completely stripped down and decorated back up, including flooring, carpets, electrical and light fittings, coving etc where necessary, and as I'm very particular to the small details when decorating, it aint no quick job. It's not like just nailing a roof on Ya Know!;)

So are we confirming that Tonight it's just Stormie, Marcus and Me? Please text me if you aint coming, cos the sky's turning rather black here at the moment!

STORMIE
02-08-2006, 07:25 PM
YES, the wife read it and i got a good smacking, even me daughter joined in,
im now in pain.

they didn't really hurt me tho, i just pretended as it makes them feel better.
its there tiny brains you see. oh S@%$£t another smacking.

i'm not coming tonight as its just started raining here and the blinking wind has got right up.

i'm going to try and get to the ace on sunday for an hour or two(im in bristol on sat & sun morn) then go to the one in mk so should catch up with you there, the weather forcast is good for both days.

madhatter
03-08-2006, 12:29 PM
...Please text me if you aint coming, cos the sky's turning rather black here at the moment!

...and it poured and poured and poured, so I'm glad that you guys both joined me in the sensible thing of staying at home drinking beer! :booze:

markus
03-08-2006, 02:20 PM
yeah good idea at the time - now my head hurts!

madhatter
07-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Due to everyone having other arrangements, it looks like The Oz is off for this week, Wednesday 9th August, however, I will shortly be making an announcement for Wednesday 16th! :look: