PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Ross on Wye - Herefordshire

Sharon
26-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Thought I would say hello to fellow fans, I have now had my 620ie three days and ridden it once due to the horrible weather.

BUT have fallen in love with it, having previously been a trail bike fan

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b16/murphyhoss/Ducatime.jpg

Might also add that if you can see the picture, I usually ride in more sensible clothes

Danny
26-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Hi Sharon, welcome aboard

Zimbo
26-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Hi Sharon and welcome!
Will you be joining our local monster club meets / rides in the Bristol / Stroud area?

Sharon
26-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Well probably!, sometimes living where I do is great as I am usually middle for all areas!

Those being Wales, Herefordshire & Gloucestershire!

Got to get some tax ASAP, just waiting for covernote.

Zimbo
26-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Well, you might like a day out at Castle Coombe to watch us racing in Desmodue on 10 / 11 June if you're interested in bike racing, and there's a Monster Club Trackday at Mallory Park on 8th June if you fancy having a go at that, otherwise the local meet is at the Waggon and Horses pub, just outside Stroud, every second wed evening of the month - PM Duncan to be added to the email list so you're made aware of local meets etc.
There's also a Ducati meet at Riders Bristol about every third Saturday in the month, from 10am, just a social meet for a coffee and a chat, that's monster club, Ducati Sporting Club and Ducati Owners Club so a good mix of people.

Lady-Bob
26-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Might also add that if you can see the picture, I usually ride in more sensible clothes

Good to hear... I didn't fancy you losing your toes one day!
Welcome from the Kent Lot :bunny:

Kev Bunney
26-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of Monstering Sharon.

Sharon
27-05-2006, 07:09 AM
Lady-Bob - I found that open toed riding plays havoc with the toe nail varnish too, I think maybe more rubber is required on the gear change!

Might make it down to Riders, boyfriend has Buell so we do pop in from time to time (he also has a M1000SIE) which he bought days after I got mine as he loved it so much.

Great bikes for the vertically challanged!

Just waiting for the damn post now........please let my covernote pop through the letter box this morning.

Duncan
27-05-2006, 07:31 AM
Hi Sharon

Greetings.

Im the Glos area rep and as previously mentioned we do have the Bristol and Stroud meets. Theres also a DOCGB section meets at the Wye Knot, Symonds Yat on 2nd Tuesdays in the month who are a friendly bunch and we often get over to see them.

If you PM me an e mail addy I will add you to the group mailing.

regards

Pugi
27-05-2006, 10:51 AM
boyfriend has Buell so we do pop in from time to time (he also has a M900SIE) which he bought days after I got mine as he loved it so much.

Addictive...isn't it?
Welcome, both of you!

rossi
27-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Welcome sharon,and yes the wether is horible!

adstone
18-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Hello & welcome to UKMOC Sharon :thumbsup:

The most helpful Monster forum on the web :flag:

Hope to see you around, or at one of the UKMOC events.