PDA

View Full Version : who's travelling up to trackday

singletrack
23-05-2006, 04:37 PM
from Hampshire?

I might be able to come along but it is such a long way!

Is anyone else going from Hants? What time will you be leaving, and on which day?
I don't suppose anyone's got room in a van for an S2R?

Pedro
23-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Hiya

myself Emily and Nik will be going up Wednesday afternoon but can't help with van space I'm afraid, it's already gonna be a squeeze with three bikes and some camping gear. Not sure who else in Hants os going - perhaps FB can help point you in the right direction

Ped

Zimbo
23-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Just ride up, it's not that far really!!! Straight up the A34, take you no time at all!

Geoff Avern
27-05-2006, 08:45 AM
I'll be riding up from east Berks the afternoon before, tho' I'm yet to book accommodation - too damn much left to do - which reminds me that I should already be out in the garage fettling the M750 for MOT/tax. :banghead:

Geoff Avern
oxynoe@madasafish.com

from Hampshire?

I might be able to come along but it is such a long way!

Is anyone else going from Hants? What time will you be leaving, and on which day?
I don't suppose anyone's got room in a van for an S2R?

singletrack
27-05-2006, 02:23 PM
I will be riding up on Wednesday,if the weather looks ok. But I won't be able to leave until 5-6 pm. Hope it's still light when I get there - I'm not used to riding in the dark (:worried: )

Geoff Avern
27-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Hi Singletrack

I'll give you a shout again when I've got accom. and "a plan" (be it cunning or not so) nand we'll see if we can't hook up for the ride.

Geoff
oxynoe@madasafish.com

singletrack
27-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Hi Singletrack

I'll give you a shout again when I've got accom. and "a plan" (be it cunning or not so) nand we'll see if we can't hook up for the ride.

Geoff
oxynoe@madasafish.com

Sounds like a plan. PM me when you know what you are doing.

Chappers
28-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Myself, StuartG and Ruffnex will be travelling from Bucks (Milton Keynes) aiming to get there for 10amish as we're only spectating.

gary tompkins
28-05-2006, 09:17 AM
I'll be riding up from Kent - plan to get there between 9 & 10am to spectate.

SazzaG
28-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Gary, are you riding back the same day?

I need someone to tag along with, as Jen isn't coming back 'til Friday.

Saz

singletrack
28-05-2006, 04:48 PM
posted in wrong section so removed :banghead:

gary tompkins
28-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Gary, are you riding back the same day?

I need someone to tag along with, as Jen isn't coming back 'til Friday.

Saz

I sure am Sazza - be nice to have some company on the trip home :cool:

Jim66a
28-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey Sazza, Nice to see you have a reliable navigator for the trip home! ;)

JMo
29-05-2006, 08:13 PM
I'll be riding up from Kent - plan to get there between 9 & 10am to spectate.

On the Thursday morning? are you mad?!

Saz and I will be riding up mid morning from Sussex, via Harley's cafe (Fox's diner), but as she says, I won't be riding back on Thursday, I'll be off on a Monster adventure that weekend... (unless it's raining like it was at the bloody BMF weekend grrrrrrr...)

xxx

gary tompkins
29-05-2006, 08:56 PM
On the Thursday morning? are you mad?!

Errr... no not really... why?:confused:

JMo
31-05-2006, 12:05 AM
All I was saying is it would be an very early morning from Kent to Mallory if you want to get there for the start - they usually stipulate you need to be there by 8.30 to park in the paddock area before the sessions kick off (although in the past they have let people across between sessions)...

xxx

fatbloke
31-05-2006, 06:17 AM
All I was saying is it would be an very early morning from Kent to Mallory if you want to get there for the start - they usually stipulate you need to be there by 8.30 to park in the paddock area before the sessions kick off (although in the past they have let people across between sessions)...

xxx

if you're not worried about parking in the padock there is a footbridge so
you can turn up whenever you like.
Otherwise as Jmo says the marshalls might let you through in between sessions

gary tompkins
31-05-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm not worried FB :cool:

I'll leave for Mallory when I bloody well want to - get there sometime mid morning (ish) then leave for home when I'm ready.

Fairynuff? ;)