PDA

View Full Version : Veloce Motorcycles

Spud
21-05-2006, 03:57 PM
Have to say had a good experience with Veloce yesterday.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They didn't supply my bike, but still accepted my bike in for warranty work with good grace,and fitted me with only 10 days notice. Ducati Aylesbury had quoted 3rd week in June for the same work (oil leak from left hand side of engine) - and I needed it done ready for the trackday.

I have booked the first service with them as well - just hope it's a nicer day than yesterday!

Nonnie
21-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey Spud,

I have no hesitation in recommending them, not simply because they are the only Ducati dealership in the village but because they are all just really nice people. I can always pop by just for a chat and a coffee and they're always happy and chatty.

Glad you found them the same.

neilbaldry
21-05-2006, 06:11 PM
i have to agree with nonnie on that one, tho just popping in for a chat tends to be an expensive experience for me!

jwood26
22-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Hi. Veloces are the best place around Norfolk I think for advice( apart from here!), bike meets for dukes and as said before, spending lots of money!!! Always get my 600 monster serviced and mot'd with them. Jackie