PDA

View Full Version : Help - boss wants a tracker for his car and it's gotta be the best

Chappers
18-05-2006, 03:38 PM
He's just bought some flashy new car and has given me the task of buying him a top of the range tracker and wants somebody to come out to him and fit it at his convenience and he wants this like tomorrow:eek:

I ain't got a scooby doo!!!!:confused:

Horizon - does this mean anything to anyone?

nik_the_brief
18-05-2006, 03:41 PM
This 'un?

http://www.ractrackstarplus.co.uk/

Chappers
18-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Cheers for that, just bought it! :woot:

sjr999r
18-05-2006, 04:22 PM
whats he bought a Ferrari???

emily's driver
18-05-2006, 09:24 PM
As long as the fag packet sized tracker is concealed in a reasonably awkward to access position then chances are the theiving scumbags who have purloined your pride and joy won't get further than a few miles before they get picked up. Failing that you can employ a fuel pump shut off switch (easy and cheap to fit) which when the numpty of a thief has bypassed the immobiliser or alarm will allow the bike a couple of mins running time before starving the engine of fuel, thereby rendering the neanderthal ****wit with no option except to get off and push. Assuming he wants to ride it away of course. Personally I would like some legal way to connect the frame to the national grid and fry the ****ers when they attempt to touch it, but the nanny state we live in perversely gives as many rights to the thief as it does to the innocent owner, so we can't take matters into our own hands, instead we are resigned to leaving it to an underfunded, couldn't give a monkey's police force. Fat good they do when it comes to bike theft. I have had two stolen and apathy was the key word in both cases. Ultimately look after your own interests coz no other ****er will.

Chappers
19-05-2006, 08:44 AM
whats he bought a Ferrari???

Honda S2000 for the missus as a new toy, in additon to her SMART Roadster and Classic Morris.