PDA

View Full Version : 620 bits for sale

smiffyuk
17-05-2006, 03:28 PM
right folks!! seeing as my duke has gone i have some items for sale.

*pair of ducati performance oval carbon cans* SOLD

*ducati performance open-topped air filter* SOLD

*power commander* SOLD

* brand new bellypan in white primer,not even been out the box * £25 ???

dlloyduk
17-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Maybe intersted in the power comander. Do you have a seperate price?

bod
17-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Would be intrested in the air filter lid (does it come with a DP filter)etc.

Are you willing to sell seperate?

PS. im only down the road 4 miles from Bawtry.

Panther
17-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi I am interested in getting a setup similar to yours but after high exhausts for my 620Sie (2003). Does this set up make much difference to the acceleration and top speed of the bike?

Thanks for the help Martin

smiffyuk
17-05-2006, 08:41 PM
i'll take £20 for air filter lid and yes it comes with the dp filter!
£180 for power commander
£200 for the cans.

yes, panther, to me it transformed the bike and made it a hell of a lot smoother,but the best thing was the NOISE:eek:

daedos
17-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Definitely interested, just need to see how a new purchase plans out ... oooo .. can't wait

bod
17-05-2006, 10:47 PM
I will have the air filter off you fella I have sent a PM.

Zimbo
18-05-2006, 06:38 AM
Hi I am interested in getting a setup similar to yours but after high exhausts for my 620Sie (2003). Does this set up make much difference to the acceleration and top speed of the bike?

Thanks for the help Martin

Hi Martin, I doubt you'd notice any real difference in acceleration just fitting high level cans, and may gain just a tiny bit on top speed (one or two mph) but it'll look and sound a lot better!
The only practical reason (other than cosmetic) to get high level cans is to improve ground clearance, as low level ones may touch down during very fast cornering (though most riders on the road wouldn't!) and if you need to improve ground clearance you also need to change the footrests for rearsets for the same reason. In theory, low level race cans should offer greater increases in potential power as the pipework is less restrictive, though the difference is marginal.
My advice would be to fit high level cans if you're a fast rider and plan to do trackdays, if not then don't rule out low level cans as they're easier to get second hand and are generally a bit cheaper.

Should you go the whole hog and fit the power commander and open airbox kit as well you will notice a definate improvement in the way the bike picks up, and a slightly better increase in top speed, well worth doing I'd say!

Watty
18-05-2006, 12:31 PM
You've a PM re cans.
Steve/Watty

Panther
18-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks Zimpbo, that really helped.

Hey smiffy, have you sold the power commander yet?
I will pay £200 for it.

smiffyuk
18-05-2006, 05:27 PM
cans sold to watty :thumbsup:

smiffyuk
18-05-2006, 09:31 PM
oh i forgot, my brand new bellypan came today so thats for sale too - not even took it out the box ! any takers?

skidlids
23-05-2006, 11:12 AM
I'll have the bellypan if its the race type