PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Coventry

Plum
12-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Just want to sing Ducati Coventrys praises yet again.

I need to have a new clutch on the monnie (its only done 6k miles-wonder whats wrong with it;-)) The local stealership carrys very little in stock, and by the time it arrives there will probably be a new monnie out!

Made the order last week, called today to track it status to be told they were waiting on the clutch plates to complete the order. I mentioned it was tight, but it wasnt a problem as i could take another bike instead. A short while later they call me again to tell me they have sourced some plates elsewhere, and will express them to me today.

Gone above and beyond the call of duty for a muppet who left things late. Exceptional service as always.....just wish they were over here

Julie
12-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi Plum

Can i ask how much you paid for the plates?

are the ones in the 620 the same as the 600?

Julie
x

nick40
13-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Ducati Coventry is my local dealer and the first time I went there to buy spares thought they would be very expensive, having not used a main dealer before, they were really helpful, reasonable price wise and always seem to have what I need in stock, right down to nuts, washers, splitpins etc.

They phone me when parts are in and even gave me a free t shirt first time I went there.

Here is the maddest thing, when i was having trouble getting my front wheel off I rang them and a mechanic talked me through it, I love ripping people to shreds when they are crap, but these people have been great to me and the most i have ever spent in one visit was £100, and I even took half that back becouse I didnt need it and they gave me credit off other bits I needed..... Recommended
Just want to sing Ducati Coventrys praises yet again.

I need to have a new clutch on the monnie (its only done 6k miles-wonder whats wrong with it;-)) The local stealership carrys very little in stock, and by the time it arrives there will probably be a new monnie out!

Made the order last week, called today to track it status to be told they were waiting on the clutch plates to complete the order. I mentioned it was tight, but it wasnt a problem as i could take another bike instead. A short while later they call me again to tell me they have sourced some plates elsewhere, and will express them to me today.

Gone above and beyond the call of duty for a muppet who left things late. Exceptional service as always.....just wish they were over here

Plum
13-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Hi Plum

Can i ask how much you paid for the plates?

are the ones in the 620 the same as the 600?

Julie
x

Hi Julie

They were about £93 without the VAT as they were kind enough to knock it off their end, something a lot of other people refuse to do. I couldnt tell you if they fit a 620 or not, but if you ring them i am sure they will be helpful as always

L
xx

Chappers
17-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Ducati Coventry is now my main dealer (as in bikes not drugs :eek: ) who managed to provoke me into a huge hissy fit of recent but in all fairness this was more due to the crap info they were receiving from Ducati and therefore just relaying to me.

Manage to get a stonker of a deal on my new motor which I in theory receive shortly and the workshop is something to be seen...it's immaculate and huge :eek:

Coventry is a bit of a trek from me to be honest but worth it. I fell in love with the place the minute I walked in, great team they've got working up there, Dave in parts/clothing who did Bladerunner and Red some great deals on kit and also sent me some free stickers :D and then of course the lovely 'Hunky Mark' in sales who sorted my deal out...eventually.

I'm safe in the knowledge that my bike will be well looked after when in the workshop and I'll be given good rates and levels of service.