PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Fibre Sale

The Dude
10-05-2006, 03:27 AM
Well folks. I got rid of the Monster and got myself a new Yamaha R6. The Monster went as standard so i'm left with this...

A carbon fibre hugger

A carbon fibre front Diversion mudguard
http://www.ducati.com/shop/product.jsp?_DARGS=/shop/search/droplets/ddd_boxcategory.jsp.3_A&_DAV=/shop/search/advsearch.jsp&catid=catimp00124&prodid=prodimp96948800&srch=true

A carbon fibre short tail piece (the little part at the back where the indicators are)
http://www.ducati.com/shop/product.jsp?_DARGS=/shop/search/droplets/ddd_boxcategory.jsp.1_A&_DAV=/shop/search/advsearch.jsp&catid=catimp00121&prodid=prodimp96949002&srch=true

Ducati Performance indicators.

Termignoni carbon fibre high level racing exhausts and link pipes.
(This is not a full racing system with header pipes and air filter and ECU. It is only the end cans and link pipes that sweep up. They sound amazing)
http://www.ducati.com/shop/product.jsp?_DARGS=/shop/search/droplets/ddd_boxcategory.jsp.1_A&_DAV=/shop/search/advsearch.jsp&catid=cat850002&prodid=prodimp6006200B&srch=true

An Imola Bellypan from Spareshack (fibreglass) painted Senna Grey. I'm sure it's rather scraped underneath with going over speed humps. It does hang rather low. Can't be helped. I'd probably be looking around £100 or so for this.

This is not a bargain basement sale. All of these parts are 4 months old or less in some cases, and are in perfect condition

I'm looking around £500 ono for the exhausts. I will haggle a little.
As far as the rest of it goes, i'll need to check and find out what i payed for them before i start throwing prices at people. If someone is interested in a few items, i'll certainly come down on the price a little.
You can find all of those parts on the Ducati site if you wanna know what they look like. Or i could email pictures to whom it may concern once i get all the parts back from the dealer. Should have most of them back by the weekend or shortly after.

If anyone is interested in any of these items, drop me an email to loosegee@hotmail.com
Put the email subject as Monster Parts so i'll spot it in my Junk folder.
My Monster was a 620 but i'm pretty sure probably all of those items would fit most monsters.

As far as payment goes on any items. If you live in Northern Ireland. Cash in hand will do nicely if you wanna call and check the items out. I would prefer Paypal for anyone i have to post items to. I'll also consider a cheque. Items will be posted as soon as the payment clears in my account.
This is the only picture i have of the bike so you can have an idea of what the pipes and bellypan looked like.
http://www.nibikers.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/normal_monster.jpg

Edit:- i've added links to some of the things on the Ducati site. The rest i'll have to email on request.

neilp
10-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Dude

I have sent you an email re the tea tray and indicators.

Cheers

Neil

The Dude
10-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the emails so soon fellas. To those who have sent the emails, the dealer is putting my bike back to standard this week and is gathering the retail prices for each of the items. I should have all the parts back by the end of this week or next week at the latest. I wont know if any of the parts are damaged through general usage. No damage has been caused to them otherwise. My prices will reflect their condition.

Already some of you are interested in the same items. I'm not really sure how to deal with this. I don't want to start an email bidding thing here. I doubt anyone would believe me if i email them and said someone else has offered me a higher price. The only thing i can think of to keep it all above board is to let you bid against eachother on this post when we find out who wants what and for what price. Does that sound fair enough to everyone?

As far as what part fits what bike. All i can do is give you the Ducati part number of the item. If is your resposibility to make sure that the part you buy from me fits your bike. There are no refunds here. Once you buy it, it's yours. I have no idea how to fit these parts. They were all fitted for me by my local dealer.

Thanks for the quick response to this post fellas. Like i said, i'll try to get the parts back from the dealer asap.

The Dude
14-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Ok. The earliest i can get the parts picked up is next saturday morning. I'll get the prices sorted out then to and post them. You can fight amongst yourselves after that.lol

ricky
17-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Ok. The earliest i can get the parts picked up is next saturday morning. I'll get the prices sorted out then to and post them. You can fight amongst yourselves after that.lol
Bellypan is mine though!! isn't that right buddy?:D

JMo
17-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Dude - you are of course welcome to advertise stuff on the forum for sale, however, we don't encourage a bidding war in public on the forum between members - we are way too laid back for that on the UKMOC...

I suggest you set a price you'd be happy to take, and if someone posts or PM's you agreeing with that price, then take it and be happy...

Leave the auctions to Ebay x

xxx

ps. if you want to sell them quickly be realistic with your pricing, if we can afford new, we'll buy new x

NattyBoy
17-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Give me a shout ref; the diversion mudguard mate..

Nat

Chappers
18-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Already some of you are interested in the same items. I'm not really sure how to deal with this. I don't want to start an email bidding thing here.

Simple - first come first served. Also, please mark clearly whats already been sold by editing your original post so that peeps know not to PM you about stuff that ain't available anymore.

Btw - why isn't this in the 'For Sale' section? :scratch:

fatbloke
18-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Btw - why isn't this in the 'For Sale' section? :scratch:
its now moved

Chappers
18-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Cheers Fatbloke :p

markus
18-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Gotta say i PM'd the Dude the day this thread went about the Front mudgaurd and other bits. This is guna cause arguments ha ha.
I'm not fussed i have to say, however it works out is all good - theres always more CF in the world

Chappers
18-05-2006, 10:51 AM
I know Ricky met up with him whilst I was on my way to NW200 and he told Ricky the bellypan was his but yet nothing has been posted to say so :scratch:

djkus
18-05-2006, 04:44 PM
ricky just wants one coz he seen mine :)

The Dude
19-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Well since i'm not allowed to let you all fight amongst yourselves (was only trying to be fair). I'll get all the stuff ready with a price. I'll post what it is and what i want for it. The first person to PM me with an acceptance (not a haggle) gets it.
Is that ok JMo? I think i need my nappy changed now :twak: