PDA

View Full Version : ducaticlub.nl @ TT-Assen

slob
08-05-2006, 11:45 AM
WOW! what an experience, I'm doing that again, even if the Desmo-Due doesn't go there next year. Stuff North-West London carparks when you can go and do a trackday on Friday, with Saturday and Sunday's racing at what I can only describe as partying in Ducati City. More to follow, no doubt...

CK & AK
08-05-2006, 07:29 PM
is was bloody marvellous Slob :D

never ever seen so many ducati's in the same place:eek:

over 12,000 people (conservative estimate apparently) in the stadium yesterday so we heard! :eek:

absolutely well worth any of you going next year for the long weekend:cool:

just getting over the fantastic events at the mo, but so chuffed for the lads to see the rousing presentation (just like moto GP) on the podium (for the moto GP :D ) with Pierre Terblanche (?sp) presenting the prizes, trophies, flowers - brolly dollys for the first 2 rows on the grid, marshalls stepping right up to trackside & clapping & waving their flags (like moto GP :D ).............

our 620 bike (36) was 2nd this time - so still championship leader at the mo (smug smilie!)
Paul (on our 39 bike) also kept things upright and came in 8th for 583's with Phoenix finishing 10th in 583's. DRC Doug pulled off the race of his life and came in 6th in the same 583 class, with Tonio600 finishing 5th

am still on a high... just gotta go finishing emptying the van now

C:D :D :D

Albie
08-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Well done to you all. As team owners and riders :biggrin: and spectators.Hope Nick did ok too. How long did it take to get there then.

CK & AK
08-05-2006, 07:52 PM
we & some others went Dover-Calais Albie, tho Nick & some others went to Dunkerque.
It took approx 6 hours to get there, tho we did stop for fuel, and also a minor repair to our mates van. Took 5 & a half hours to get back - and we even stopped for an hour to fix a certain M900ie for someone ;) (we werent speeding officer tho:D ) if you were going, I'd allow about 5 hours from Calais in 'rolling time' or 4 and a half from Dunkerque - coming next year??

we did have temps well into the 70's all weekend, no wet ot clouds at all till we got back to good old blighty

Nick pulled off a well ridden 6th place in the 620 class :D

eonan
08-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Aw that sounds fantastic! Well done all you :cool:

So what does a guy have to do to become one of your pit lane tarts? I could be your brolly dolly perhaps :pedro:

Albie
08-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Well Nick then even though not as good as his 3rd.Thats racing for you. I think maybe I would like to do abroad. I now have a tent and after arrow mill I feeling these sort of things can bring a lot of fun that you may never find if not attempted.Problem will be caroline have to stay at home though.Had such a busy month.Flippin knackered.

slob
08-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Fatbloke said he'd create a TT-Assen '06 section in the gallery, we must have hundreds of photos between us all.