PDA

View Full Version : ONLY because PD is so cute.....

Lady-Bob
08-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Would I do this 'specially for him....

Hold onto your hat now.... :eek:

All together now ....

Here’s a llama, there’s a llama and another little llama, Fuzzy llama. Funny llama, llama, llama duck

Llama, llama, cheesecake, llama, tablet, brick, potato, llama. Llama, llama, mushroom, llama, llama, llama duck.

I was once a tree house, I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake. I was only 3 years dead, but it told a tale, and now listen little child, to the safety rail.

If you ever see a llama, kiss a llama, on the llama, llama, llama tastes of llama, llama, llama duck

Half a llama, twice a llama, not a llama, farmer, llama, llama in a car, alarm a llama, llama, llama, duck.

Is it how it’s told now, is it all too old, is it made of lemon juice, doorknob, ankle, cold. Now my song is getting thin, I’ve ran out of luck, time for me to retire now, and become a duck.

And before you ask... YES ... I have got better things to do (I made my 13 year old daughter sit down and write it all down!! :dizzy: )

Paranoid Dave
08-05-2006, 10:00 AM
WOW thankyou, so you think I'm cute eh ;)

Just how long did it take for you(r daughter) to copy all that down?

Lady-Bob
08-05-2006, 10:08 AM
WOW thankyou, so you think I'm cute eh ;)

Just how long did it take for you(r daughter) to copy all that down?

About an hour! It was going so quick she had to keep it on constantly.

Strange... she had a pretty rough night.... tossing and turning and mumbling in her sleep! (sn'igger!:chuckle: )

Paranoid Dave
08-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Surely thats gonna brain damage her for life, i was going mad just writing one line of it.

Poor kid :chuckle:

Lady-Bob
08-05-2006, 01:08 PM
She's 13.... it's about all she can cope with. (Well... that and being glued to The Simpsons every day at 6pm! :shocked: )

Paranoid Dave
08-05-2006, 03:12 PM
albino sheep is a great site, here's a little song for you

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/annoying.php

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Bodybag
08-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Yes It Is!!

benson
08-05-2006, 04:14 PM
True class PD - well done..