PDA

View Full Version : Nw 200

ricky
05-05-2006, 12:44 PM
so how many 'locals' plan to go to the North West next weekend? Im headin up during the week but will meet up if anyone wants to, i have 2 monsters planning to meet me already plus some members from across the water!!:biggrin: Should be fun if its dry :drunk: :drunk: Will be even more fun if its raining!! :booze: :woot: :woot:

Chappers
05-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Well, it looks like just me flying over all by myself next Friday as somethings come up which means Phil (bodybag) can't make it now :worried:

ricky
05-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Well, it looks like just me flying over all by myself next Friday as somethings come up which means Phil (bodybag) can't make it now :worried:
aye i know, he just pm'd me!! :cry: Aw that a pity!! what about his ticket!!?

Chappers
05-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Hopefully sell it, if not I'll be coming over by myself :look:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=17520

mark cross
05-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Hopefully sell it, if not I'll be coming over by myself :look:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=17520
Hey chappers hope to see you, you`ll see that not all enniskillen men are hobbits!!!!!!:chuckle:

ricky
05-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Hey chappers hope to see you, you`ll see that not all enniskillen men are hobbits!!!!!!:chuckle:
hey leave her alone she's mine!!! :shocked: oops i mean are you comin up then mate? it'll be good too see ya!:D

Chappers
05-05-2006, 02:05 PM

Cool - you gonna be in Portrush then on your Monnie?

Chappers
05-05-2006, 02:06 PM
...you`ll see that not all enniskillen men are hobbits!!!!!!:chuckle:

He's a little diamond geezer :bunny:

Chappers
05-05-2006, 02:07 PM
hey leave her alone she's mine!!! :shocked:

Don't you mean 'she's my precious' lol ;)

ricky
05-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Cool - you gonna be in Portrush then on your Monnie?
he's scared of it!! its prob still locked in his garage!!:chuckle:

TLzebub
14-05-2006, 06:20 AM
so how many 'locals' plan to go to the North West next weekend? Im headin up during the week but will meet up if anyone wants to, i have 2 monsters planning to meet me already plus some members from across the water!!:biggrin: Should be fun if its dry :drunk: :drunk: Will be even more fun if its raining!! :booze: :woot: :woot:

just back from the nw 200, what a days racing and the weather :dizzy: sorry couldn`t meet up had already made arrangements with mates , they had prime viewing just up from metropole only seen two other monsters a 6 and 9 how did your day go ?

Chappers
14-05-2006, 10:06 PM
We had a red 600 pitch his tent near us and I think I've managed to pester him into joining the club, put it this way he's never gonna forget me and Ricky lol!

He says he will be joining under the name of 'twinpipes' and thinks he did register on here last year sometime when he was considering buying his monster.

He's from Dorset and hopes there are some other Monnies about so he can meet up.

Didn't get to meet Mark Cross but Manwithredbike very kindly collected me from the airport and dropped me at the train station on his way to work Friday - thank you very much, really appreciate it mate :mand:

Also, met a red 900 owner at the petrol station and think he was from Scotland, hopefully he'll join too but doesn't look promising. Then we met a couple who came in on a red monnie who were from Manchester but didn't get to speak to them much as they didn't arrive til late Friday night.

Had a great time and a big thanks, hugs and kisses to Ricky for looking after me x

mark cross
15-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Didn't get to meet Mark Cross

sorry we didnt meet up. a good friend of mine was buried on saturday.
Glad to hear Ricky looked after you!!!!!!!!!!