PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Region Announcements...

Lady-Bob
03-05-2006, 10:04 AM
When I go through the links

i.e

Region Announcements

then I select "Kent"

It still shows me a page of threads as at 27th April.

I see no updated or new threads.

Yet if when I get to the region list and I click on "last Post" I get the last up to date post for Kent. When I come out back to the thread list for Kent, the list has not been updated.

Help? :worried:

Lady-Bob
16-05-2006, 11:28 AM
This is still happening.... I replied to Chappers I'M back thread in the reps section. I've just gone back into it and my reply is not there. If someone deleted it they didn't have the decency to tell me it was deleted or why. I can't think what I said that would have offended anyone:confused: :confused:

Chappers
16-05-2006, 01:50 PM
This is still happening.... I replied to Chappers I'M back thread in the reps section. I've just gone back into it and my reply is not there :confused:

Thought it was odd no bugger was replying to me :cry:

Lady-Bob
16-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Thought it was odd no bugger was replying to me :cry:

Not through want of trying Chappers.

I said that the best person to enquire about Pheonix was Slob because he's her racing mechanic

As for what happens when fatbloke and grunter retire I said I didn't know as nothing has been posted. But then there are some reps who know more than others... Julie might be able to show some light on things?

Anyway... I hope you see this post as I see little point in putting it in the right place!! :cry: