PDA

View Full Version : Jan's Out..........

Didge
02-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Just to update you, Jan was released from hospital today. Consultant is pretty certain she'll make a full recovery in time.
She has to make changes to her diet, which I'll help her with, and take medication. She's still a bit lathargic from time to time, but improving.
I've told her that having another 'sicky' when the Weekender 2007 is coming up, is not an option.:mand:

sjr999r
02-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Excellent news.....glad to hear it...........just abit of TLC.....she will be grand:heart:

Albie
02-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Good news Mate. Send her mine and Caroline's love plz. Fantastic news.

Paranoid Dave
02-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Fantastic News! :D

eonan
02-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Didge that's great news...Jan sounds like she's going to have just what she needs most right now, the love and care from someone like your good self. Our thoughts are with you both.

Banshee
02-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Live life have fun. Again good news.

Didge
02-05-2006, 09:32 PM
My next door neighbours have gone away for 10 days, and I've got to look after their cat as well as mine.
So I've got two cats and a Jan to look after now, and there was me looking forward to a relaxing retirement.:rolleyes:

Albie
02-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Stop fricking moaning man and paint your ditch pump.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Darry
02-05-2006, 09:40 PM
:) :) :)

I'm so Happy for you Didge; only met you on Saturday at Reigate Hill for the first time... your a lovely bloke and its so obvious how much you love Jan. All the best.

Darry.

Ps. About the cats. There's a pussy joke in there somewhere, but probably not appropriate for this thread :look:

Didge
Stop fricking moaning man and paint your ditch pump.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I see Pedro has been mouthing off. Nothing wrong with a ditch pump, it's very useful.
Besides, I don't have the time to paint it. Didn't I tell you? I've got two cats and a Jan to look after.

Drucilla
Great news, love to Jan

Pedro
02-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Good news Didge!

Now do Jan a favour and stick a cork where the sun doesn't shine. The last thing the poor woman needs is nasal trauma during her recovery. The least you could do is move out into the garden

:chuckle:

Didge
02-05-2006, 09:46 PM
:) :) :)

I'm so Happy for you Didge; only met you on Saturday at Reigate Hill for the first time... your a lovely bloke and its so obvious how much you love Jan. All the best.

Darry.

Ps. About the neighbour's cats. There's a pussy joke in there somewhere, but probably not appropriate for this thread :look:

Thanks mate.
As for the 'pussy' joke, let me do it for you:-
I've got 3 pussies to look after. It's every man's (or lezzers) dream that is:mand:

bad-yeti
02-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Glad to hear it mate.

Havn't had the pleasure in meeting you yet, but once all is well I look forward to seeing the both of you.

Albie
02-05-2006, 09:47 PM
I see Pedro has been mouthing off. Nothing wrong with a ditch pump, it's very useful.
Besides, I don't have the time to paint it. Didn't I tell you? I've got two cats and a Jan to look after.

I think you may have done yes. Its a very good thing to have yes. Do you want 2 more cats. You can have carolines. I will be on a course next week in Merstham for 3 days so if you pm me I will come and have a cuppa with you old boy.:booze:

Didge
02-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Good news Didge!

Now do Jan a favour and stick a cork where the sun doesn't shine. The last thing the poor woman needs is nasal trauma during her recovery. The least you could do is move out into the garden

Pedro......SHUT IT! Or you'll smell my wrath next time we meet.....Gay boy pinup.:p

Pedro
02-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Didge

I rather think you should "shut it" and save poor Jans' nose!!!

And lay of the sprouts

Pugi
02-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Great news! Make sure to spoil her these few days, it'll make her feel better.
As for the corking...I'm sure that woman must be immune in some way.

gary tompkins
02-05-2006, 11:10 PM
What fantastic news - really made my day :thumbsup:

Hope to see you both again soon

Darry
02-05-2006, 11:22 PM
Thanks mate.
As for the 'pussy' joke, let me do it for you:-
I've got 3 pussies to look after. It's every man's (or lezzers) dream that is:mand:

Cheers Didge!!!

Now that you've set the tone... About Jan being Out - Tell her she's not the only one.... Pedro and Natty came out to, see member of the Month :gay: :D

Mand
03-05-2006, 06:18 AM
That is good Didge, send Jan all the very best.

PS my mum had a mini stroke in November last year, she is now back at work, back to nagging me and made a full recovery. :mand:

Julie
03-05-2006, 06:26 AM
Great News Didge.

Love to jan x

Melnie Mouse
03-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Er, sorry to be vague but not been on here much, and what has happened to Jan?

Give her a big hug from me, and have one yourself Didge, sorry for not keeping up to date :) xx

Headhunter
03-05-2006, 07:41 AM
Heh Didge.

That's excellent news m8! :woot:

Will hopefully get to meet your better half :chuckle: one day soon.

CK & AK
03-05-2006, 07:51 AM
Didge - love to Jan from us both.

Will do my bestest to pop over and annoy you both next week mate :D

C
xx

queen_gpants
03-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Wonderful news, send Jan our love x x x

benson
03-05-2006, 07:26 PM
That's grand news Didge - lots of love to the pair of you from two old lezzers with 5 pussies (not counting their own) to look after!!!
Rachel and Jenny
xxx

Lady-Bob
03-05-2006, 09:38 PM
What a HUGE relief. :bunny:

You look after her proper y'hear?

She's luverly and you guys can focus on gettting her better for Bumble's Barbeque later on in beginning of July (we need you there to show us how to light the damn barbeque again!! :p )

Superb news. Good that Jan's at home in familiar surroundings too. That'll help her as well.

Give her mine and Bumbles love hun. :heart:

P.S thanks for the BBBB badge they were excellent

Didge
05-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Thank you all.
Latest update is today her headaches have seemed to subside (touch-wood), and she seems to feel a little better than of late.
Still a little forgetful of some short term things and left leg is still weak, but she seemed more perky today.
I'm cooking her healthy dinners in the evening, and filled her cupboard & fridge with the sort of stuff that is good for her.
She won't be on the bike for a little while, but given time things should work out ok.
Once again, thanks for your kind words, and I shall print this thread off for her to read this evening.

Chaos Inc.
05-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Damn fine for both you guys.

scrumpster
07-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Whoa I am way behind here, but can guess what has happened to Jan. Hope all goes well, hopefully to a full recovery. Big hug to you both from me!!

claicerrig
09-05-2006, 11:35 AM
DDA IAWN CALOR GAS :D :D

Just what ive been waiting to hear Nice one Didge

Now what are you doing reading this ? Go be with her and keep her well

Clai:D