02-05-2006, 09:29 PM
BMF Garden of England Show
Sat 10th- Sun 11th June 2006
10am to 5pm

Hop Farm, Paddock Wood Kent.

Anyone interested???:ukm:

benson
12-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Well I'm going on the Sunday - meeting Lady Bob at Oakdene about 9.30 ish then heading on over to the Hop Farm. :mand:

ANYONE OUT THERE???

bignj
12-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Sorry, won't be able to make that weekend.

benson
12-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Thanks for replying though!!!

Jill?
Moley?
Anyone else???:dizzy:

benson
28-05-2006, 10:40 AM
OK in the spirit of trying to get out the on the bike but being used to being thwarted by the weather I'm goingin to join the Kenties for brekkie at Oakdene next Sunday if anyone fancies coming too - send me a PM. Otherwise here's to water wings and webbed toes!!!:banghead:

Moley
29-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Sorry Benson, for some reason I missed this thread. Not sure if I can make the 10th until nearer the day.

benson
31-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Hi Moley - thanks for replying anyway!!!! I'm hoping to be out and about on Saturday if you fancy a ride? Going to meet the Kenties for brekkie on SUnday morning too if you fancy a trip south of the river!!!

jill
01-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Hi Benson

Sorry, bike still waiting for bits right now...brake light banjo bolt something or other. And unless the boyfriend sorts out the MOT, it'll be off the road for that reason too!

I'll be in Rheims drinking champagne on a hen weekend on 10th:mand: . Lucky me!

Keep organising, I'll get to an event one day!

Cheers
Jill

benson
01-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Happy slugging back the fizz Jill - and what the hell are banjo bolts??? Strange vision s of coutry and western singers!!!:eek:

jill
02-06-2006, 09:28 AM
Banjo bolts? I've seen one, it sadly doesn't involve a 'Deliverence'-type banjo-off. They just look like a bolt with a wire attached to it. I'm sure one of the fellows will enlighten us....

Moley
02-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the invite Benson. Not a lot of free time at the moment. Been invited to Twickenham for the 7's on Saturday (should be a few beers involved here) and going to see my dear old mum who lives near Gants Hill on Sunday morning (no beers involved here).

Lady-Bob
02-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Benson, I've been reading the posts in this threads and got a little confused. :banghead:

Can I just confirm that Kenties will be meeting you at Oakdene for brekkie before heading off to the GEMS on SUNDAY 11TH JUNE - not Saturday 10th as this thread seemes to turn into!

Looks like JamesH will be meeting us up at the Hop Farm as well.

benson
02-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Bob I'm sosry I'm crap with dates!!!! :cry: :toilet: :toilet:

I think everyone knew it was the weekend in question but yes - you're right - it's the SUNDAY 11th at the OAKDENE cafe I'll be meeting you.

Off now to stick head in some dark corner.....

Lady-Bob
02-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Bob I'm sosry I'm crap with dates!!!! :cry: :toilet: :toilet:

I think everyone knew it was the weekend in question but yes - you're right - it's the SUNDAY 11th at the OAKDENE cafe I'll be meeting you.

Off now to stick head in some dark corner.....

PLEEEEEEZE get some brunette hair dye.... your havin' too many blonde moments lately!!! :chuckle: :chuckle:

benson
02-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Oh poo - tell me about it! Took the monster in to be MOT'd this morning - only got a bloomin nail in the middle of my rear tyre AND forgot to leave the gold pressure plate there to be fixed on!!!!! I really think that all the alcohol has finally pickled my brain but hell it was a lot of fun getting to this point!!!!!:mand: :mand: :mand: