BMF Garden of England Show
Sat 10th- Sun 11th June 2006
10am to 5pm

Hop Farm, Paddock Wood Kent.

Anyone interested???:ukm:

Lady-Bob
08-05-2006, 10:28 PM
I should be able to get to that one. It's in us Kenties back garden! :D

I'd be happy to meet you south of Blackwall Tunnel and lead you in if you fancy it (returning the favour of yesterday) :woot:

gary tompkins
08-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Already booked in me dears - just waiting for passes etc.. to arrive now.

Julie
09-05-2006, 06:00 AM
I'm going - Guess who's got Full Hospitality VIP Press passes! Yeah!

It means i get to eat all there food - drink wine and lord it up with people i dont know.

Are you there all weekend GT?

Julie
09-05-2006, 06:10 AM
Ahhhh you're not taliking about teh East of England show are you? Bugger!

Is anyone going to the BMF in two weeks at the east of england showground?

Mand
09-05-2006, 06:18 AM
Ahhhh you're not taliking about teh East of England show are you? Bugger!

Is anyone going to the BMF in two weeks at the east of england showground?

Yup we are, the man needs a new helmet.

Lady-Bob
09-05-2006, 07:08 AM
Yup we are, the man needs a new helmet.

Why?.... you worn the old one out - you sly fox you!! :eyepopping: :biggrin:

Julie
09-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Why?.... you worn the old one out - you sly fox you!! :eyepopping: :biggrin:

LadyBOB!!!!!!

Lady-Bob
09-05-2006, 07:36 AM
LadyBOB!!!!!!

Oooops! Sorry!

After the Darry & ricky thread last night I got a little carried away! :look: :heart:

benson
09-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Hey Bob - would be good to meet you and ride in en masse! Hurrah! Yes please - offer accepted! :mand: There may be a few of us - here's hoping!

Albie
09-05-2006, 09:06 PM
That womans getting soooooooooooooo ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeee. Just because I can only use 2 fingers . And now this. Moderatorrrrrrrrrrrrrr plzzzzz:twak:

Albie
09-05-2006, 09:07 PM
I will Maybe meet you lot somewher then.Depends which way you all come in.Maybe at Oakdene :ukm:

benson
09-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Oh yes indeed - any excuse for a good brekkie!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

How many fingers waas that Albie???:eyepopping: :woot: :devil:

Albie
09-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Just 2 but sometimes three depending what word im typing. Caroline can use all hers very fast you know.:eyepopping:

benson
09-05-2006, 09:20 PM
from lowering the tone of this already somewhat low down thread!!! So can I - use all my fingers that is and without looking!!!!! I will now stop and go and watch the news and make a cuppa like other sane and normal people...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gary tompkins
09-05-2006, 10:40 PM
Just 2 but sometimes three depending what word im typing. Caroline can use all hers very fast you know.:eyepopping:

There's a joke in there somewhere - think it involved Kitkats & was a bit rude... but then I always was crap at remembering gags :dunce:

scrapps
10-05-2006, 07:31 AM
Me and james will be there all weekend camping at show, all welcome to pop in for tea coffee or even beer :mand: lady bob has mobile number or pm me and i will send. :rolleyes: may need to take more that two cups this year....

Lady-Bob
11-05-2006, 11:23 AM
There's a joke in there somewhere - think it involved Kitkats & was a bit rude...

I say GT ! you naughty fellow!

I'll bring a mug with me scrapps and I'll be up for a cuppa when I get there!

Benson, you haven't said which day you wanna go?

I propose the Saturday.... but please ask others and I'll go with the majority.

Albie, what day can you make?

I'm gonna see if I can get Fang on the bike and bring him with me (Boy the rucksack's gonna stink!)

CK & AK
11-05-2006, 12:07 PM
cant do this one, as racing at Castle Doom that w/end

Julie - we'll be at the BMF all w/end - think 3 or 4 of the bikes will be on the stand:eek:

pop in on the way past:)

benson
11-05-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm easy - but we know that!! As i think it's just me so far I'll go with whatever day folks opt for - what suits you best Bob??

MilesB
11-05-2006, 01:10 PM
I'm easy - but we know that!! As i think it's just me so far I'll go with whatever day folks opt for - what suits you best Bob??
The Oakdene is actually on route, so it makes sense.

Sorry can't make this one as out playing at Ferro-Equinology all weekend :o

Albie
11-05-2006, 07:19 PM
I say GT ! you naughty fellow!

I'll bring a mug with me scrapps and I'll be up for a cuppa when I get there!

Benson, you haven't said which day you wanna go?

I propose the Saturday.... but please ask others and I'll go with the majority.

Albie, what day can you make?

I'm gonna see if I can get Fang on the bike and bring him with me (Boy the rucksack's gonna stink!)
Both days shouldnt be a problem only one though

benson
11-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Sadly I cant do both days so with that in mind it might be nice on the Sunday seeing as that's the day the usual "back to work rot" starts!!!:chuckle:

Albie
11-05-2006, 07:47 PM
At this moment I think sunday will be best for me too as my kim may have a party on saturday.I hope my bike is still in one piece after track day 3 days prior to this.:spin: :D

benson
11-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Sunday then!!! I'll put it in the diary - and mind you take care on that track day!!!!!!

Albie
11-05-2006, 08:02 PM
I will dont worry. Its a just a good larf for me. No racing. Just enjoying the no cars. Hope to get some nice piccys from alex again. Had a nice one up fish hill. Being turned into 8 x 4 tomorrow.Would you like a 8x 4 of Betty. I can let you have it a BMF.:mand:

benson
11-05-2006, 08:48 PM
oooh yes please!!!!!! There are a few of my own snap shots on my wall at work but anything additional is greatly appreciated!!!!!:spin:

Paivi
11-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Could somebody please tell the token foreigner where this is? I know Kent is south east of London and has a cricket ground which had a rather famous tree on it, but Paddock Wood? Where's that and how would I get there from Central London (avoiding motorways, as Her Grace doesn't do speed)?

Thanks!

gary tompkins
12-05-2006, 07:23 AM
Could somebody please tell the token foreigner where this is? I know Kent is south east of London and has a cricket ground which had a rather famous tree on it, but Paddock Wood? Where's that and how would I get there from Central London (avoiding motorways, as Her Grace doesn't do speed)?

Thanks!

Hi Paivi,

Details of the BMF GEMS show can be found here.....

http://www.bmf.co.uk/events05mini/gems05/index.html

Details of the hop farm can be found here....

http://www.thehopfarm.co.uk/

And a map is here...

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=567335&y=147347&z=3&sv=567335,147347&st=4&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&dn=757&ax=567335&ay=147347

You can zoom the view using the + & - buttons at bottom to get your bearings. As soon as you are near enough you'll pick up signs for Paddock Wood village, The Hop farm & also the roof tops of the Oast Houses which are easy to spot.

Hope to see you there ;)

benson
12-05-2006, 07:38 AM
Hi Paivi :) - where abouts are you in central London?

I'm Benson the London Rep - based in East London (Nearly Essex so I'm Essex too!!!) happy to run a range of meeting up points for those wishing to head to the Hop Farm - Sunday looks the most likely day.:ukm:

Happy riding and hope to meet you soon!!!

Benson (a.k.a. Rachel)
:roger:

benson
12-05-2006, 07:39 AM
Oh yes - and Lady Bob the Kent :hail: rep has kindly offered to meet us somewhere south of the river and ride us round to the final destination too so no chance we'll end up in Holland!!! :D :D :D

Well.....there might be a slight chance but that would be very very slight.....
:fou: :fou: :fou:

MilesB
12-05-2006, 08:08 AM
Well.....there might be a slight chance but that would be very very slight.....
:fou: :fou: :fou:
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Bob should know the way to Paddock Wood even without her GPS switched on:dizzy:

Lady-Bob
12-05-2006, 10:53 AM
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Bob should know the way to Paddock Wood even without her GPS switched on:dizzy:

Hey... now don't get me making promises I can't keep.... you HAVE seen the message above my avatar haven't you??? :chuckle: :chuckle:

Benson... will meet you at Hotel car park on the A2 Black Prince interchange at 09.00am. Will then head down to Oakdene for brekkie and meet up with Albie before heading on to GEMS at Paddock Wood :ymca:

http://multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=549000.89238765&Y=174000.551316493&width=700&height=400&gride=549711.89238765&gridn=174091.551316493&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=GB&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&keepicon=true&zm=0&scale=10000&right.x=6&right.y=145

nik_the_brief
12-05-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm planning to have sorted myself out with a nice new (to me) 900 by then and would be itching to come out to play - meeting at Oakdene sounds like an ideal point to catch up with you lot. Watch this space...

benson
12-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Great stuff - in the diary - all directions found and actually I could meet you at Oakdene - just let me know what time?

Hurrah for the English summer - well, at least today is warm!!

:ukm:

Lady-Bob
12-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Sorry can't make this one as out playing at Ferro-Equinology all weekend :o

So you are Gunzel then?

Paivi
12-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi Paivi :) - where abouts are you in central London?
Hi Rachel, I'm in Chelsea. South of the river is a bit of a mystery to me... Have TomTom to guide me, and another Chelsea based Ducatista is possibly coming with me, but if a bunch of you are going from Central/East London on Sunday, that'd be great!

Thanks, Gary, for directions!

benson
12-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Hi Paivi - For you then it'll be bridges south - for me it's the tunnel or the bridge so perhaps easier all round to meet at the Oakdene cafe??? :cool:

That would be grand I reckon - and breakfast too!!!:spin:

Meanwhile enjoy the weather while it lasts!:drunk:

Really looking forward to it - I'm tied up for the next couple of weekends so it'll be good to be back with a bunch of monsters!

I'm going to the DWR open day on the 27th in Aylesbury if anyone wants to come too!!!

Lady-Bob
12-05-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm going to the DWR open day on the 27th in Aylesbury if anyone wants to come too!!!

Which Aylesbury would that be then?

benson
12-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Bucks - Where's the other one???

Albie
12-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Which Aylesbury would that be then?
He sat nav in head prob thinking Aylesford near Maidstone Kent.:tgoe: :dizzy:

GULLY
12-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi guys
I will meet you at the cafe on sunday monring.:biggrin:
I mist last years so i am definately going this time

see you soon

gully

Lady-Bob
12-05-2006, 10:33 PM
He sat nav in head prob thinking Aylesford near Maidstone Kent.:tgoe: :dizzy:

Cheeky!

I thought there was one down Stonehenge way?

Paivi
13-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Hi Paivi - For you then it'll be bridges south - for me it's the tunnel or the bridge so perhaps easier all round to meet at the Oakdene cafe??? :cool:
OK, and where's that then? My AA atlas doesn't have Oakdene in it.

benson
13-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Aha - the oakdene cafe- wrotham in kent - A20 (M20/M26) London Road Wrotham TN15 7RR to be precise I believe!!! Leave the M26 at J2A and head for Wrotham - Oakdene is on the right after about half a mile!!!

What time gang???? 9.30?

Paivi
14-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Thanks Rachel! Any idea of distance/time to Central London, so I know what time I need to leave to get there for 9.30am?

Sorry to be a pain with all these questions, but I've only been on two wheels big enough to take me out of London for two weeks; I haven't yet worked out where everything is. Am so looking forward to some out of London escapades this summer! Bring it on!

benson
14-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Paivi - you got a PM!:chuckle:

Albie
14-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Aha - the oakdene cafe- wrotham in kent - A20 (M20/M26) London Road Wrotham TN15 7RR to be precise I believe!!! Leave the M26 at J2A and head for Wrotham - Oakdene is on the right after about half a mile!!!

What time gang???? 9.30?

We normally meet at between 9.30 and 10 so its up to you peeps.Anytimes good

benson
14-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Excellent - I'll be there at 9.30 then!!!! Get the bacon and egg sarnies going!
God - I can't believe I'm already thinking about breakfast in a few weeks time - note to self - shut up already!!!!!!!:p

Lady-Bob
15-05-2006, 09:17 AM
I can personally recommend the bacon rolls down at the Oakdene... YUMMMMM! :woot:

benson
15-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Then a bacon roll or:mand: three it is then! i've got adjustable suspension for a good reason!!!!

Lady-Bob
15-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Thanks Rachel! Any idea of distance/time to Central London, so I know what time I need to leave to get there for 9.30am?

What route will you be taking down?

I might be able to meet you somewhere.

If you let me know your route I can work out what time you might need to leave and where I could possibly meet you. :bunny: :bunny:

Paivi
15-05-2006, 02:04 PM
What route will you be taking down?

I might be able to meet you somewhere.

If you let me know your route I can work out what time you might need to leave and where I could possibly meet you. :bunny: :bunny:
I'll have a look at this tonight at home. I'm coming from Chelsea so I need to get the TomTom to design me a route out of London, not even sure which bridge would make most sense or if I should take one of the East London tunnels instead.

benson
15-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Hi Paivi - and Lady Bob - depending on where you are in Chelsea.....Basically you need to come a fair bit east anyway - that means we could meet up somewhere pre Blackwall Tunnel on the A11 (Whitechapel Rd, Mile End Rd - somehwere like Stepney Green Station/Globe Road) I'd happily ride with you - then we would go through the Blackwall tunnel and on from there!

Do whatever is easiest - I just go on maps (and pigeons!) no Tom Tom for me so feel free to do whatever works best for you.:flag:

Lady-Bob
25-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Hey... Paivi?

You going to reply???? :worried:

it would be nice to see you :bunny:

nik_the_brief
25-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Sunday 11th June - Oakdene at about 10am(ish) - see y'all there people. :tgoe:

Lady-Bob
25-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Sunday 11th June - Oakdene at about 10am(ish) - see y'all there people. :tgoe:

Cool... Looking forward to catching up with you Nik :bunny:

benson
25-05-2006, 12:45 PM
me too - see you there!!!

gary tompkins
25-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Hi Paivi - and Lady Bob - depending on where you are in Chelsea.....Basically you need to come a fair bit east anyway - that means we could meet up somewhere pre Blackwall Tunnel on the A11 (Whitechapel Rd, Mile End Rd - somehwere like Stepney Green Station/Globe Road) I'd happily ride with you - then we would go through the Blackwall tunnel and on from there!

Do whatever is easiest - I just go on maps (and pigeons!) no Tom Tom for me so feel free to do whatever works best for you.:flag:

If you are still planning on the Blackwall tunnel option then I would suggest...

A2 towards Dartford - pick up M25 & head south towards Swanley

Come off M25 at Swanley J3 and take the A20 east towards Brands Hatch

Follow A20 until you get to the B2016 (seven mile lane) Signposted for Paddock wood. Stay on B2016 as it crosses the A26 (roundabout) and also at the next roundabout (which has a wooden cart in the middle)

The B2016 eventually takes you to Paddock Wood and right past the Hop Farm.

benson
25-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Cheers GT - I am however planning on the Oakdene stop to ensure I don't run out of energy for the show - you know, double bacon roll, an ocean of tea...all in the spirit of healthy eating !!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Paivi
25-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Oh, sorry girls, hadn't realised there were posts.

TomTom tells me to take A205, A214, A233, A25, A21, A2014, B2017, and then I'm practically there. That's avoiding motorways, as I'm not a fan, being a newbie. I'm crossing the river already on the Battersea Bridge.

benson
25-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Hi Paivi - what about joing us for brekkie at Oakdene in the morning first off?

Paivi
25-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Cool, TomTom's working again! Now crossing at Vauxhall Bridge, then on to A202, A2, A20 and into the Dartford Tunnel, then to A20. Hmm, so the Dartford Tunnel is a tunnel underneath the M25, not the river? Learn something new every day!

Anybody on that route?

benson
26-05-2006, 07:05 AM
Hey Paivi - if you go south over the Vauxhall bridge you ought not to be going through another tunnel - I think that might take you north again? :rolleyes:

Bodybag
26-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Cool, TomTom's working again! Now crossing at Vauxhall Bridge, then on to A202, A2, A20 and into the Dartford Tunnel, then to A20. Hmm, so the Dartford Tunnel is a tunnel underneath the M25, not the river? Learn something new every day!

Anybody on that route?

The Dartford Tunnel goes under the Thames northbound. The QE2 Bridge goes over the river southbound (At least, I think its that way round, been a while since I was last there). Its the bit of road that starts and ends the M25 (cos its a big circle). :-)

Lady-Bob
26-05-2006, 10:58 AM

Anybody on that route?

Vauxhall Bridge.... if you get onto the A20, stay on it. it continues into the M20. Forget the Dartford Tunnel !

Take Junction 2 off the M20 toward Wrotham (You'll see a sign for Brands Hatch) Head toward Wrotham - not Brands Hatch once you're off the M20.

Right at the first r/about, down the hill. Right at the next r/about over the M20 underneath you. Then straight over the next r/about. about a mile on there will be a petrol station then a truck stop on your left with a layby opposite. Turn left. Thats the Oakdene Cafe where we meet.

OR
Stay on the A20 toward Swanley. past Mottingham, past Footscray turn offs then there is a drive thru MacDonalds. I'd be happy to meet you there and ride down to Oakdene with you? :D

Chappers
26-05-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm up for popping down on the Sat but gotta be back for 5pm as I'm working the late shift - anyone going from MK area?

Paivi
26-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Stay on the A20 toward Swanley. past Mottingham, past Footscray turn offs then there is a drive thru MacDonalds. I'd be happy to meet you there and ride down to Oakdene with you? :D
I'll do this, as I don't like motorways: I've never been on them, and I've only had a big bike for a month, and I'm still running it in. Not much to look at on English motorways, either. What time should I be there?

Lady-Bob
26-05-2006, 10:26 PM
I'll do this, as I don't like motorways: I've never been on them, and I've only had a big bike for a month, and I'm still running it in. Not much to look at on English motorways, either. What time should I be there?

Cool, I'll pm you closer to the day and organise a time to meet with you. :bunny:

I'll take you via Brands Hatch route rather than the Motorway

Albie
26-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Much more pleasant.:rolleyes:

benson
27-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Hello again folks - I am so tired of this ****ty rain that looks and feels like grease!!! :banghead: WHERE is the sunshine???:toilet:

ANYWAY if I'm conscious and the weather is half way decent I hope to be coming to Oakdene next weekend for brekkie and then of course the week after I'll be there again !

Paivi - I really think you ought to buy a map rather than that nasty tom tom doodah - suonds like it could have you going in circles!!!

Ride safe and mind the nasty slippy roads! I've seen two bikes (well one was a scooter...) off in the last few days :worried: - man hole cover the first and the second a low speed spill at a set of lights - not good!!! Be careful
xxx

Lady-Bob
27-05-2006, 08:29 PM
I've seen two bikes (well one was a scooter...)

That one doesn't count! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Paivi
27-05-2006, 09:28 PM
That one doesn't count! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
Ahem...my scoot is still my number one bike, the Ducati is my number two.

benson
28-05-2006, 08:35 AM
Oh Paivi - they' aren't bikes!!! he he he he he

gary tompkins
28-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Nowt wrong with scoots. I borrowed Dave Woods 180 Gilera a few times when the monster was in for a service - went like stink & top fun :biggrin:

benson
28-05-2006, 09:21 AM
I know the very one GT - terrified me - went like the proverbial and turned me into a hooligan - very very bad! But yes - great fun - I just fancied winding Paivi up :-)

Paivi
28-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Now now Rachel...

Scoots are great fun, especially in the cities and in Italy (try the Amalfi Coast ride on one!), but to get out of London, I decided to get a big bike. I'm still a Vespista at heart, with a bit of Ducatista on the edges...

benson
28-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah I know - I was just joking - honest! :mand: I had a fab time in Roma on a Vespa - even went down a flight of steps that I really didn't mean to go down!!!!!:eek:

Anyway - I was over Kent way today with some friends (in a car though....) and I found out exactly where we're going! You'll end up on the A20 - as will I when I go through the Blackwall Tunnel as we could easily meet up and ride in together to the Oakdene cafe - and as Lady Bob said - we don't need to go anywhere near a motorway!!! I hope to join up with the Kenties next Sunday at Oakdene too so if you fancy a practice run let me know!!!!
Ride safe and happy - hope it doesn't tomorrow - I'm hoping to go to Abingdon to Foxes Diner! (yes - my life pretty much revolves around food!!!!!)

Lady-Bob
30-05-2006, 08:08 AM
Anyway - I was over Kent way today with some friends (in a car though....) and I found out exactly where we're going! You'll end up on the A20 - as will I when I go through the Blackwall Tunnel as we could easily meet up and ride in together to the Oakdene cafe - and as Lady Bob said - we don't need to go anywhere near a motorway!!! I hope to join up with the Kenties next Sunday at Oakdene too so if you fancy a practice run let me know!!!!

Does this make me redundant now ? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Was it 'cos of my scooter comment? :twak: I take it back - Honest :hail:

benson
30-05-2006, 11:01 AM
No no no no no no no no it doesn't!!!! The view is different on a bike!!!! I want to meet you and ride in en masse (well three of us) and make a lot of noise and eat bacon sarnies!!!!!:mand: :mand: :mand:

Where's a good place???

Lady-Bob
30-05-2006, 07:12 PM

Sniff... Sniff... Ok ...... :) Say 9.30 at the drive thru Maccy-D? This Sunday 4th?

benson
31-05-2006, 07:16 AM
Yeah!!!!!!!

Lady-Bob
31-05-2006, 11:22 AM
Yeah!!!!!!!

Gully will be meeting with us there as well. :mand:

benson
31-05-2006, 01:58 PM
Hurrah!!! I'll get the map book out! (oh god!!!)

benson
01-06-2006, 06:10 PM
I've sent you a PM Lady-Bob - I'm likely going to be in West Wickham Saturday night so will see you at the Oakdene? Unless the McD's is close by??? Yours directionally challenged!!!!!:eek:

Paivi
09-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Are peeps still going this Sunday? Are we still meeting at the Oakdene for brekkies? What time?

Albie
09-06-2006, 05:04 PM
From anytime after 9.30 I presume. I will probs get there for 9.45 - 10.00

benson
09-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Hello dears - hope that everyone is enjoying the sunshine!!! The Ace last night was good - more than a few monsters and a lot of daft behaviour to oggle at...

Now the thing is this - we are about to start the inspection of the Children's Service on monday (2 weeks of pure unadulterated hell) and I am likely to be working late on Saturday so I can't promise to be there on Sunday - especially as I am going to the MAD weekender next weekend.....

SO - if I'm not there by 10 don't worry - I'll either be working or I'll see you there - sorry and all that but I'm afraid the work thing is pretty high up on the agenda at the moment...

Ride safe and have fun,
Rachel no life Singer

Paivi
09-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Doh, sorry to hear you might not be joining us after all, Rachel!

I'll try to get to the Oakdene for about 10am, then. What time are peeps heading off, so if I'm running late I'll head straight to the show?

Lady-Bob
10-06-2006, 11:15 AM
I'll try to get to the Oakdene for about 10am, then. What time are peeps heading off, so if I'm running late I'll head straight to the show?

I have just posted this in Kent Section.....

Ok, since we are all meeting at the Oakdene, I'll see you all at the Oakdene at 09.30am

Oakdene:
Lady-Bob
Benson
Albie & Caroline
Nik The Brief
Gully
col
Paivi
Bobob??

JamesH to meet us at GEMS

No-one has pm'd me to meet anywhere else. Bobob has my mobile number as does Benson.

I will log into the forum at about 9pm tonight just to check last minute posts/pms but I will not be on the forum tomorrow.

Forecasters reckon 29 degrees tomorrow so bring a hat and sun block. I know I'm still suffering from Mallory!

Suggest an hour for brekkie and for latecomers to catch up and then we'll head off to GEMS. For those of you who are comng via other routes (JMo etc?)

Perhaps we could aim to meet at the NABD stall, where Gary T, is at about 1pm to say hello and think about a spot of lunch under a shady tree somewhere?

I'll PM you my mob number so if you do find yourself making your own way down to GEMS we can meet up once you arrive :mand:

benson
10-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Hello one and all - doubt I'll make it tomorrow folks but have a grand day out and if I do I'll come and find you!!!

Paivi - would be good to meet another London Ducatista - let me know if you fancy a run out one evening and we could meet up???

Paivi
10-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Forecasters reckon 29 degrees tomorrow so bring a hat and sun block.
Good thinking, 99! Hadn't even thought of that! Presumably there's somewhere to leave leathers & lids?

Lady-Bob
10-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Good thinking, 99! Hadn't even thought of that! Presumably there's somewhere to leave leathers & lids?

Hmmm.... good question. Not sure about that one.