PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

agentpants
02-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Hello all, after years of jap bikes ive discovered the delights of the Ducati Monster.I live in Bolton so its 1st proper run out will be to Knott End tomorrow evening. Hope to see some of the northern riders around

Steve

Nonnie
02-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Greetings Agent Pants

Your mission should you choose to accept it is.....um...K, Can't think of one, don't know where Bolton is..Lancashire? Is that anywhere near Leeds? Look up M.A.D. Weekender thread here, book yourself in and see you there?!

Agent Nonnie
Norfolk Squadron

dazzi-b
02-05-2006, 09:07 PM
..........a bit of an in house joke but a warm Yorkshire welcome from me. As Nonnie has just said check out the MAD Weekender and come along and meet a few of us :) It should be a good weekend indeed :mand:

Tigerlily
02-05-2006, 09:07 PM
I've got a question!!!

Is the mission to find the link in your post Nonnie??? :biggrin:

Hiya agentpants, welcome to the club!

Your name rings a bell!.... DUN forum??? Nice to see you in our little corner of the virtual world and you're not far from me in the "real" world either :biggrin:

Hope to see you around soon

Nonnie
02-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Well Done Miss Lilypenny!

Your reward is.....

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=15935

Tigerlily
02-05-2006, 09:20 PM
I might just have a look at that.....d'you recon it'll be any good?

I'm hoping to get some rides organised for us Northerners in the next few weeks, so keep an eye on the Manchester pages for announcements. You're more than welcome to join us agentpants :)

Pugi
02-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the site agent!

agentpants
03-05-2006, 05:13 AM
thanks for the welcome.

Tigerlily
04-05-2006, 09:58 AM
Are you a regular on Rivi Barn forum????

I've just been on there and had to reregister....and what's all this about Brazilian football fans????? :eyepopping: :confused: