PDA

View Full Version : Trackday Silverstone National 2/7 - £99

NattyBoy
02-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Just booked the above with Focused events (yes I know its donny motogp but i'll be fecked if there getting any more of my hard earned after the last 2 joke years).

Also thinking of;

Oulton park - 2/8
Donny motogp - 22/8

Anyone care to join me for silverstone then ? - its a cracking circuit with excellent facilities !

Cheers
Nat

CK & AK
02-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Nat, try Oulton on 28th June - its with No Limits, and you'll get a DSC discount too mate :cool:
Quite a few of us will be there.................... :D

NattyBoy
02-05-2006, 05:20 PM
DONT Charlotte..!! Never been to Oulton (planning to go 2/8)..but its my bets mates stag do in magaluf that week so i'll be larging it up with the chavs :yoparty: :chuckle:

Would have loved that too..

Nat

CK & AK
02-05-2006, 05:30 PM
about 40 ducati's booked on it (tho its not a Ducati only day)

go orn, you know you want to ;)

Chris
06-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Just booked the above with Focused events (yes I know its donny motogp but i'll be fecked if there getting any more of my hard earned after the last 2 joke years).

Also thinking of;

Oulton park - 2/8
Donny motogp - 22/8

What's the story with donny Moto GP then, is that the full circuit (or not melbourne loop)? I might be up for that one.

Silverstone National is ony the really short circuit isn't it? Did my first ever track day there. Great first day if anyone else is interested as there aren't too many corners to learn. Got Silverstone full circuit booked on 17th July if anyone fancies it.

I'll probably be going on my new rice rocket though!

slob
15-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Why isn't this post in the 'Trackday' Section?

The Donny GP circuit includes the Melbourne Loop.

I've just booked 02/07/06 Silverstone National in the Novices, with Focused Events Anglesea just too far and too close to Mallory(It'd have cost me another pair of tyres).
Only a couple of places left...

craigie
16-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Fingers crossed the internet booking has worked and I've just nabbed the last place.