PDA

View Full Version : Fingers xx'd..........

CK & AK
02-05-2006, 03:11 PM
that we all actually get there.................:freak:

leaving v.early Thurs am & heading (via ferry) to Assen for the next round of the DD championship:flag:

Not as flash as Phoenix & Ade - or DRC who are all flying out there :eek: but no doubt Zimbo & Slob will be as motorway weary as AK & I shall be...

main race is on Sunday, and we'll be back Monday at some point (hopefully stupid o'clock in the early morning!!)

:cool:

ricky
02-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Enjoy yourselves and good luck!!:flag: :thumbsup:

eonan
02-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey good luck peeps...look forward to reading all about it next week.

Safe journey :thumbsup:

CK & AK
02-05-2006, 03:24 PM
cheers Ricky:D

at least the forecast is (at the moment) looking good :cool: for the main race, tho might be damp for the trackday Fri, and undecided for the qualifying on the Sat ...........

cant wait :D

(for the racing, not my numb bum on the van seat after 5 hours the other side of the channel :eek: )

slob
02-05-2006, 06:24 PM
I just booked the extra day off work, bought a Euro Atlas at lunchtime and those top blokes at Tecmoto are getting me a 44T Renthal rear sprocket next day delivery, so I can pick it up before we leave on Thursday.

benson
02-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Have a splendid time and watch out for cheesecake and bearded dolphins - Slob will explain EVERRRRRRRRYTHING - and very very well done for the avatar - most fitting sir!!!!!!!

eonan
02-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Oh and take lots of piccies...we like piccies :D