PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys & Girls...

MilesB
02-05-2006, 11:55 AM
...for embarrasing me with a round of 'Happy Birthday' on Saturday night :o :o

I was having sooo much fun that I completely forgot that someone may be up to something devious for my benefit :look:

Ta for the pressies and cake - it is nice to be appreciated;) , even though I've enjoyed every minute of it...

Miles

scrapps
02-05-2006, 12:21 PM
your welcome...

Albie
02-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Yep you were embarrassed. Loved the look on your face. ha ha. Was a good moment. Gotcha!!!!:p

GULLY
02-05-2006, 09:29 PM
You were lucky, we were going to give you the bumps ;) Now, that would have been embarassing!!!!

Cheers
Gully

Albie
02-05-2006, 09:32 PM
You were lucky, we were going to give you the bumps ;) Now, that would have been embarassing!!!!

Cheers
Gully

Yeah you , me and scrapps and GT putting our backs out would have been.:p

gary tompkins
02-05-2006, 11:25 PM
...and another one of Miles with his pressies (Yah old git)

Lady-Bob
03-05-2006, 09:36 AM
You should have seen SLob, Patinthehat and others fighting over which Thomas Tank prezzzie to get you!

Like toddlers in Toys R us!!

BTW Nik The Brief and Pat in the Hat also chipped in for the prezzies. :ukm:

MilesB
03-05-2006, 10:20 AM
You should have seen SLob, Patinthehat and others fighting over which Thomas Tank prezzzie to get you!

Like toddlers in Toys R us!!

BTW Nik The Brief and Pat in the Hat also chipped in for the prezzies. :ukm:
Thanks Nik & Pat :thumbsup:

nik_the_brief
03-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks Nik & Pat :thumbsup:

My pleasure matey - see you Sunday at Oakdene? :tgoe:

MilesB
03-05-2006, 12:49 PM
My pleasure matey - see you Sunday at Oakdene? :tgoe:
If you are gonna make it then I will - check out the weather forcast first though. I know a few are going to the Ace for Italian Day instead, but just the thought of the journey depresses me :thumbsdown: .

nik_the_brief
03-05-2006, 12:58 PM
If you are gonna make it then I will - check out the weather forcast first though. I know a few are going to the Ace for Italian Day instead, but just the thought of the journey depresses me :thumbsdown: .

That's the plan for me anyway - Oakdene for brecky and to catch up with you lot (Bob has my t-shirt which I'll be prepared to exchange for a small piece of Americana which she requested!).

If the weather is terrible though I'll be wimping out!

MilesB
05-05-2006, 03:23 PM
That's the plan for me anyway - Oakdene for brecky and to catch up with you lot (Bob has my t-shirt...

If the weather is terrible though I'll be wimping out!
The plan is that Bob and some of the others are going to the Ace Cafe, so no T-shirt delivery for you I'm afraid...but looking at the weather forecast, I suspect that come brekkie time you'll still be in bed, wimping out.

Sounds like a good plan.