PDA

View Full Version : My Crips.......

Didge
01-05-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm sorry that the BBB & BBC badges weren't finished to the standard that they were originally going to be, but what with the 'circumstances', I did not have time to complete them properly.
I had such great plans for our group of falling apart & broken bikers, but now it will have to wait until next year. I trust you all proudly displayed the badges anyway.

Albie
01-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Didge

Dont apologize. Please.

Oh btw we missed you and Jan. How is she also.

Oh btw.I gave Caroline a RING:woot: :woot: :ukm:

Didge
01-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Didge

Dont apologize. Please.

Oh btw we missed you and Jan. How is she also.

I heard about the proposal, and told Jan. Congratulations to the both of you, from both of us. Well done!:thumbsup:

Jan's slowly improving, but it'll take a while. We both are gutted at having to miss the Weekender. Last year was Jan's first, and she was SO looking forward to this one.
Never mind. We'll both make up for it in 2007.

Pugi
01-05-2006, 10:03 PM

Huh? The things I missed because of that stupid leak...congrats to the both of you. :thumbsup:
And I don't think a man with you circumstances need to apologise for anything Didge, hope she's feeling better.

Gilps
02-05-2006, 07:09 AM
The badges were just fine. don't fret. hope all is well at your end.

Didge
02-05-2006, 07:44 AM
I'm glad we had no new aditional members for the BBB & BBC this year, and all went smoothly. Except of course for the 'minor' shunts on the way home, but no one was hurt thankfully.
Because of her unique 'hand breaking' technique at the Mini-Motos last year, Nonnie was able to join our elite group. So there are long term benefits to be had after snapping the odd bone or two.:rolleyes: :D