PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone

Steptoe
30-04-2006, 09:14 PM
I have just joined so I thought I would say hello. I have got a S4 in grey, and am well impressed, I should of tried a Monster a few years ago, didnt know what I was missing. :thumbsup:

Pugi
30-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Welcome! Great piece of kit isn't it?
You'll get plenty of technical tips, banter and rideout info here, brilliant bunch.
Show us a pic then.

bod
30-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Welcome to another new member and one more for the Yorkshire(east riding/humberside) or whatever it is called today:rolleyes:

dazzi-b
01-05-2006, 08:41 AM
Another warm Yorkshire welcome from me. Hope to see you around the county at some point. Check out the MAD Weekend do at Squires and see if you can pop along :)

eonan
01-05-2006, 09:00 AM
Hello Steptoe...hope to see you around :thumbsup:

Tigerlily
01-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Hi Steptoe

Welcome to the club :D

The various different forums have got a wealth of information in them. If you've got any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to see you out and about sometime!

Albie
01-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Another warm Yorkshire welcome from me. Hope to see you around the county at some point. Check out the MAD Weekend do at Squires and see if you can pop along :)

That will be ELO then.:D :D :D

Well its hello from me.:scratch: :D

Steptoe
01-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Its less than an hours ride to Squires from here so I will have a wander over. I will post a pic of my bike when I work out how to do it.

bigredduke
01-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Hoping to organise a ride to Whitby for fish & chips later in the year (if it ever warms up)

dazzi-b
01-05-2006, 08:29 PM
That will be ELO then.:D :D :D

It did my bloody head in that question..............it just goes to show how many people I give a "Yorkshire Welcome" to :D :D :D

Tigerlily
01-05-2006, 10:08 PM
........ I will post a pic of my bike when I work out how to do it.

Hi Steptoe

Here's how to post a photo.....

1. When you've clicked on "Post Reply" scroll down the page until you see a white box with "Manage Attachments" - Click on that....

2. Either use the "Browse" button to choose a file from your PC, then click on "Upload" or insert a URL if you have uploaded your pics to a online photo album type thing.

There's a table on the pop up window which tells you the maximum file sizes for various file types - jpeg, gif, zip etc.

I hope all that makes sense :mand:

If you want to have a practice you can always use the "test area" here http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Steptoe
03-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Hopefully there should be a picture:banghead: