PDA

View Full Version : Anybody doing anything interesting tomorrow????

logyk
27-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Anyone at all ??????

Albie
27-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Giong to work then four hours of riding to Arrow mill with tent 2 rucksacks and a tankbag. Oh and a pillion. Wahayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:yoparty: :yoparty:

Pugi
27-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Putting carbs, and hopefully (if it arrives) new starter relay on the bike. It will be 'interesting' to see if it all works properly or if I'll be a no show for the weekender...
Maybe go to the office if there's any time left?

SazzaG
27-04-2006, 09:09 PM
I think I'm following Jen somewhere - not sure where.

Better get packing!

Saz

bigredduke
27-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Full day's work, ring Ducati Leeds to find out if my bike is ready, pick it up if it is, drive to Arrow Mill, hopefully in time for the old nose bag at 8pm!

Nonnie
27-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Tomorrow I will be DEEP CLEANING the house, the kids, the garden, the cooker etc etc as my parents are looking after it all because I'm going somewhere Saturday. I think it's some nice pub about 4 hours away.

I will probably have a large drink when I get there though.

Oh yes and I'm having a new rear tyre fitted tomorrow. So, Bigredduke, it'll be nicely scrubbed in for you.

Paranoid Dave
27-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Oh yes and I'm having a new rear tyre fitted tomorrow. So, Bigredduke, it'll be nicely scrubbed in for you.

Why - is rod riding Juan to the mill then?

Nonnie
28-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Why - is rod riding Juan to the mill then?
Hehe you're such a twat, I reckon you've already left for the Mill even though it's too early you sad, minging, ****ty, twatty, ****y, idiotic bastard.

I might scrub my tyre in. You don't know that. I might be alright with it. I'm only a centimetre off Rod's tyres so there. You twatty minging ****.

See you tomorrow!

Julie
28-04-2006, 08:01 AM
I'm doing something nice with someone nice x

slob
28-04-2006, 08:25 AM
I've got the day of work, so I thought I'd wash my bike. Perhaps meet some friends at the Ace Cafe for lunch and go for a nice ride on some country backroads.

Banshee
28-04-2006, 02:50 PM

Joos, make your mind up! one min our rumpy pumpy is a secret the next your tellin the world.

See ya in the morning. x

Banshee.

spacemonkey
28-04-2006, 04:21 PM

That's a coincidence, cos I've spent all morning doing horrible things to horrible people.