PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 6th May - Snells open day

JMo
22-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Ducati Dealer Snells are having an open day on Saturday 6th of May - the usual test rides, prise draws and celeb endorsements I beleive...

Plan for Sussexites to enjoy a great ride route over to meet the Hampsters, then a spot of lunch no doubt...

Check in here for more details, but provisionally - leaving Bury Hill 9.30am to arrive at Snells for around 11am.

xxx

SazzaG
02-05-2006, 08:12 PM
I'll be there if the weather forecast improves...

Saz

Emily
05-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Morning Jen,

Are we still planning to arrive at Bury Hill at about 10am and leave shortly after that? It's just that the above thread still says leaving at 9:30am?

Just so we know like, it'd be good to have a cuppa and a wee befor we leave, and being 'Queen of Faffs' I like to try to be as organised as possible. Gives me more time to faff before we set off! :p

See you tomorrow!

Em x

JMo
05-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Sorry Em, yes - meeting from 9.30am for a cuppa and a faff... x

Then leaving Bury Hill 10am to go to Alton - should take us a little over an hour so getting there between 11 and 11.30am...

xxx

ps. wtf is that smilie at the bottom of your signature... you phillistine! x

Emily
05-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Thanks Jen, see you there then, unless it's peeing it down. I'll text you early doors to keep you informed though.

Should be me, Nik and Ped coming from our way.

Em x

PS Sorry Jen, I have both feet firmly in the 'other camp' I'm afraid! I have a big bum in real life so it's only fitting that my bike follows suit :D

Pugi
05-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Can I come?

Of course you can! I am so happy to see that you got coped with the hog roast at the weekender, it must have been ever so traumatic for you. :piglet:

JMo
05-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Can I come?

We need to have words little fella... now where's that cat?!

xxx

JMo
05-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Cat? what Cat?

Please Don't shout at me mummy!

PS. I think your bike would look better with its teatray - it would give me something to sit on!

You know exactly which cat... x

And if you're going to log on when I'm not around, I think we need some rules - that bloody no-chop smilie can go for a start...

xxx

Pugi
05-05-2006, 01:11 PM
You know exactly which cat...

Don't tell me this is the next thing your putting om your bike Jenny?
And I tought you where doing such a good job styling your bike...

Ruth
05-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Cat? what Cat?

Please Don't shout at me mummy!

PS. I think your bike would look better with its teatray - it would give me something to sit on!

Hey little fella, you can always come and live with us if the queen of chops gets nasty - we're a two tea-tray household so you can take your pick!

(oh, and we have a cat too)

tommo
05-05-2006, 08:51 PM
all back together and ready to go.
got some work to do 1st but should be there by 11.

robht
05-05-2006, 09:22 PM
I'll see you guys at Snells - if the weather is not too bad....