PDA

View Full Version : Brands On Sunday

Albie
21-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Apart from the riders there who else is attenging to support the guys and gals.
Be nice if we could all get together at some point. Me and Caroline are getting there about 9.30-10.00.

I know Miles is going and Gully. Gt is a poss. Jmo goming up and lots of Dsc too
See all there
:ukm:

GULLY
22-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Hi mate
I sadly can not go :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
I am double booked again,sorry guys

see you at the weekender:drunk
Gully

JMo
22-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Sazza (Carbon Queen) G and I will be there, unless it is p!ssing down...

Leaving P&H in Crawley at 9am for a nice ride over...

xxx

Albie
23-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Well a good day was had even though it rained all day. Great racing across the board from 2 strokers to Desmo's to Ktm super motards. Got there early about 9.30 to see CK and Ak and deliver her morning paper. Met their racers who had a double 1st in class A. Well done to Andy and Crew. Met Psychlist and NB's who had a good 3rd place in race 1 class A. Paul had a fairly big off going down paddock hill bend I think 1 lap to go. Glad your ok mate.They all rallied round to fix his bike for race 2. Well done lads and lassies. Scrumpster was there too travelling all that way in the wet. Well done and hope you got home safe.Also Honey Monster turned up with friend in car. Lovely to see you again btw if you read this.
My admiration goes out to all you racers for your bravery in these conditions as journey home was yuk and bad visibility so how you peeps raced in it I dont know. Anyway I'm dried out now and packing for Arrow mill. Oh and my brakes were fine. Ps Muttley bought himself an Aprillia rs 250. nice one boy

MilesB
23-04-2006, 08:43 PM
I know Miles is going ...

:scratch: :fou: You imagining things again Albie?

I never mentioned going to Brands Hatch; I was planning on going to Sarfend for Chips on Saturday, but something else came up. Got a decent ride out on Saturday anyway... just as well as it's been mizzling all day here today!

Miles

Albie
23-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Probably. Getting all wrong lately. Thought it was arrow mill next week too.:( :hissy:

CK & AK
23-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Alibe - thanks for your support today mate. Its great when mate can come along & join us (and bring the Sunday papers too:D )

despite the rain we had a great time :cool:

C:)

Albie
23-04-2006, 09:19 PM
No probs. Should have taken zafira but couldnt be a rsed. Much more fun on bike and Caroline wanted to try her NEW LID. She luvs it. Good job too:look:

Will try and get to more as she loves it. First one shes been too and was telling who was here there in race before and what no . Hmm forgets every other thing though like milk and bread.:fou:

CK & AK
24-04-2006, 05:00 PM
you just need to remember who you are mate :p

be good to see you at Castle Coombe, tho it wont be a cheap one to visit - nor are the races at a good time of day (v early & last on the schedule).

C, still over the moon about yesterday:D

Dezmo
24-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Was a good day indeed, i was down there with my bro kyle, who i guess had a bit of a ****e day result wise, but he was still smiling :banghead:

Nice to hear all the monsters rip round, What a sound :mand:
Also nice looking at the different ones about(like i need more ideas :rolleyes: )

Would have said hello but didnt know anyone from adam :worried:

Looking forward to castle combe.

CK & AK
24-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Kyles a good lad - he had the part worn tyres off us yesterday Desmo.
We have the orange awning/white roof, with 2 orange/purple bikes in it - usually we are not too far from the bikes - so be brave & come & shout at us next time - we dont bite:D - better still, bring a beer with you:D

Albie
24-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Dont get muddled up with the RAC Dezmo. She should go and meet Auntie Charlotte :heart: :woot: .Make sure you take her a nice choccy bar though.:biggrin: :biggrin: