PDA

View Full Version : New boy on the block

SANDY SERVICE
21-04-2006, 10:26 AM
I've been a proud owner of a M900ie Dark 2002 for a year now and have only just found UKMOC. Can anyone give me some advice on what to look out for, for future reference.

I've just ordered a nose fairing and belly pan from Skidmarx, anyone had any dealings with them.

Cheers

MilesB
21-04-2006, 01:44 PM
I've been a proud owner of a M900ie Dark 2002 for a year now and have only just found UKMOC. Can anyone give me some advice on what to look out for, for future reference.
Hi there - what took you so long?
Nice choice of bike - does it for me;) :cool: - click on the link under my sign off to see mine.

What do you mean 'what to look out for'? You mean the bike, or events ?:scratch:
I know that Benson also has a 2002 Dark - her's got a safety recall last year, but mine didn't... check whether its been done or is not needed.
As to events, check out the Regions for what/who is close to you.

Miles

Chaos Inc.
21-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Only the Dark will survive when stealth is called for. Keep it Dark:look:

SANDY SERVICE
21-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the advice, where would I find out if there is a recall? PS nice pics

MilesB
21-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the advice, where would I find out if there is a recall?
:scratch:I think it's on the Ducati.com website - search for it, and check your frame numbers.

PS nice pics
Ta - new front indicators went on last night - matching the ones on the rack at the back... much better:)

Migsangel
21-04-2006, 06:52 PM

You could sign up for a track day with UKMOC...

If you see an older style Ducati SS Ssilver blast through Royston...that was probably me...

And Welcome!