PDA

View Full Version : An Imposter

StingIntheTail
20-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Hello All,

Thought I would just leave you a little ditty on here. I already know a couple of peeps from the site, although I don't actually ride a Ducati :hail: (dodges the rotten vegs being hurled in his direction :dizzy: ) I have even met the star of the club.... :piglet:

Just spent the evening sorting out joining you for the karting and on the Friday Night (Look Out Travelodge here I come :pedro: )

Hopefully meet some of you then, and see some known faces again, if they have recovered from the recent wedding of 2 members :banana:

Julie
21-04-2006, 06:33 AM
Welcome my friend x

Ruth
21-04-2006, 07:22 AM
Hey Phil,

it'll be good to see you again!

Ruth
xx

Pugi
21-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Nope, no idea who it might be. Nevertheless, Welcome!

StingIntheTail
21-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Nope, no idea who it might be. Nevertheless, Welcome!

Thanks Pugi, I suspect that you are the envy of those that do know me!! :cry:

I am not really that bad, just misunderstood :p

SazzaG
21-04-2006, 11:10 PM
I am not really that bad, just misunderstood :p

So you keep telling me...

Good to see you mate. Don't worry about the whorenet - a couple of days at the weekender will soon have you hot-footing it down to your local Ducati merchant!

See you Friday

Saz
xx

StingIntheTail
22-04-2006, 08:34 AM
Don't worry about the whorenet

Would you expect anything less from me..... what else would a tart ride but a WHOREnet.....:devil: :twak:

looking forward to Friday and Saturday.... and it's ok I'll park the bike round the corner, wouldn't want to upstage all the italian beasts ahem :chuckle: :p :on: :rolleyes: :mand:

sadbiker
22-04-2006, 11:27 AM
dont sell the Hornet down. they need to have some class in the parking lot.

i parked my 900 in the factory car park 2 years ago in italy. the only non ducati. now i have best off both worlds!

MilesB
23-04-2006, 08:46 PM
looking forward to Friday and Saturday.... and it's ok I'll park the bike round the corner, wouldn't want to upstage all the italian beasts ahem :chuckle: :p :on: :rolleyes: :mand:
It's alright - we already have a 'naughty corner' for those who haven't got it yet :dunce:

Duncan
23-04-2006, 08:50 PM
It's alright - we already have a 'naughty corner' for those who haven't got it yet :dunce:

Scrap man calls by every few hours and keeps naughty corner clear of rubbish.

StingIntheTail
23-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Scrap man calls by every few hours and keeps naughty corner clear of rubbish.

And there was me thinking that the title of this section of the forum was to be believed ... "A nice place for new members to say hello " :chuckle:

But there you are giving me grief about being a whore rider and threatening me with scrap merchants :cry: :hissy: mind you the number of the scrappy would be useful for the next time that I decide to remodel the bike with the aid of a curb and hedge......... :scratch: :banghead: :banghead:

I am sure that it is all an act and you really are a nice bunch :hail: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Now all I got to do is behave myself and keep out of that naughty corner :cens: Hmmmm maybe there is an "idiots guide" on how to do that........................