PDA

View Full Version : Auto Italian Festival 29/4 Bristol

NattyBoy
19-04-2006, 07:21 AM
Auto Italia Festival Bristol 29/4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This event is held in the old Corn Street area of Bristol where the streets are closed and filled with Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Pagani, Abarth etc., and this year ducati owners have been asked to attend and we have a good representation from across the 3 clubs !

At three times during the day all the cars and bikes are asked to start up and rev up for 5 minutes which is fantastic. Bear in mind that there are 150 vehicles taking part slotted into narrow streets.

You can display your own bike if your quick by contacting the organiser on alfamail@ourhemanpal.co.uk for an entry pack, or alternativley just ride in with me on the saturday morning for a look round (quite a few 'other halves' are following in cars as it would also be a good family day out being in the centre).

Theres a good report with pics on this website...www.arocbriswest.co.uk

Hope to see you there (although I do appreciate its the monster weekender !!)

Cheers
Nat

Duncan
19-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Nat

Theres gonna br quite a few of the local group there as you know. if you want your bike in then pre book or let me know numbers as I am meeting the organisers Saturday to get space allocated.

For anyone in bristol TOMORROW Thurs 20th there is a press laaunch between 12 and 2pm at the Nails on Corn Street and your bikes would be greatly appreciated in the photos. Theres a lad with a Hailwood going and I would go but am in ireland so cant make it.