PDA

View Full Version : Friday 28th April - Weekender ride-up

JMo
18-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Just a reminder for those of us who are taking the day off on Friday - the plan for the Sussexites is to meet the Surrey contingent at Reigate Hill cafe carpark at 11am for a quick cuppa, leaving 11.30 via M25 to Windsor, then via Henley on Thames and Wallingford to Fox's (Harleys) Diner to meet with various Hampsters at 1pm for lunch... then well all head on to the Mill via Stow on the Wold, to arrive by around 4pm all being well.

Come join the party!

xxx

Headhunter
18-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Hi Jmo

I might meet you guys there instead of Fox's. Is it just off Junction 8?

JMo
18-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Is it just off Junction 8?

Yes - take the A217 exit south towards Reigate, and about 1/4 mile along the dual carridgeway just before the main road turns downhill there is a slip road to the left, with a (slightly confusing) junction - go straight across the junction and up the minor road ahead of you, and the carpark is on the righthand side.

See you there then!

xxx

Headhunter
18-04-2006, 06:52 PM
there is a slip road to the left, with a (slightly confusing) junction - go straight across the junction and up the minor road ahead of you, and the carpark is on the righthand side.

I see what you mean! On the map of course ;)

Thanks for the directions. See you and all the others there!

Didge
25-04-2006, 07:49 AM
Ah, that's good H. I was gonna pm you, that we'd be at Fox's Diner a little later than I originally predicted.
More the merrier. See you Friday mate.

Headhunter
25-04-2006, 08:02 AM
More the merrier.

Exactly! Will be a good ride to the Mill me thinks. Lovely roads/scenery and a dozen noisy Monsters to wake 'em all up a bit! :woot:

NattyBoy
27-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Probably catch you Friday night for a jar boys and girls..

Nat

marchesini
27-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Probably catch you Friday night for a jar boys and girls..

Nat

You still going to Bristol Italian Day thingie? Really tried to take my bike for a runout to either this or the weekender for at least a day out but doesn't look like I'm going to have the time. :hissy:

Still got a couple of trackdays to look forward to at least. :spin:

NattyBoy
27-04-2006, 10:14 AM
COME ON mate !!!! Yes - still going to the auto italian do at bristol..weather forecast looking good and theres shed loads of us going mate..

gizza bell if you can manage it. We really need to get some track dates sorted si...!

Nat