PDA

View Full Version : Shhhoooombody Ssshhhhtop me !

eonan
16-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Blardy hell…ever see that episode of Father Ted when he wins the car in the raffle? I tell ya…every time I do something to this god damn bike it kind of turns out a bit like that.

I’m putting a 5.5 rim on there. Hmm, well why don't we use this opportunity to get them both powder coated while we're at it? An aluminium swing arm comes along [a la Norrie]…well it would be rude not to help him out wouldn’t it. The exhaust has to come off to swap over the swing arm does it? Oh really? Well, as it’s off, we may as well replace those decrepit clamps with some of those nice Yoyodyne ones. Oooh…those clamps are going to look really great…but what about those scabby header pipes, they’re going to look even worse now aren't they! Yes they are, that's right, so now what? I know…lets send them off to CamCoat to get them ceramic coated in a nice satin black. Right that’s it, no more! The rear shock you say? Well it’s not really that great is it, and Nat did say he was hoping to get in some Showas at a great price………………..

Argghhhh...kill me, kill me now :eyepopping:

Pedro
16-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Beware the madness that is Monster ownership........

norrie
16-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Ha ha.:spin:

It is never ending.:spin:

Norrie.

tamtbam@hotmail
17-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Once you've started there's no stopping. Keep off e - bay for a while, stop lookin at other bikes, or sign yourself in to a monster institution.