PDA

View Full Version : bits and bobs

DesmoDog
16-04-2006, 02:49 PM
Remus Grand Prix alloy cans - receipt says not for road use so they sound very nice. £100 got through 2 MOTs without hassle so don't believe the hype.
Keeping em in case the RR stubbies are just too much

Carbon round Termis - been on the bike for about, oh five minutes before a bought a RR race set. Offers over £130 SOLD

Renthal Handle bars in matt silver with black cross bar. I'll even throw in the goldie looking bar end weights. £15 but open to offers. SOLD

All fit a 97 M600. All are normal height. Cans will fit all pre 01 carburetted bikes except the S4.

Will follow up with pictures if I can be arsed. All in good condition and I think you all know what they look like anyway.

PM's or you can e-mail me at capn_swing@hotmail.com

Postage will be normal post at the weigh in. What? Roughly a tenner I reckon.

Come on, you know you want to rumble in the summer.

Hoggzman
20-04-2006, 10:54 AM
Hi mate, what do the Termi's sound like comapred to the Remus? Can you mail me some pix, may well be interested in these....if you can mail to the email contact link on www.thehoggz.co.uk that would be grand!
:)

DesmoDog
23-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Sadly I got lost on your webpage. Use the private message link on here and send me your e-mail.

Termis are slightly more bassy than Remus, both sound great though.

DesmoDog
24-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Here's the piccies. Feast your eyes on these babies (and ignore the state of my garage/throw-in bin ensemble).