PDA

View Full Version : Red or Blue???

Danny
15-04-2006, 05:11 PM
I've got myself a new Red Arai Condor helmet, and cannot stop the visor misting. I was just about to buy a Foggy/Respro insert, but what colour? Red helmet with blue lining........

Do i have a red one to match the bike and new Arai, or seeing as it fits inside the helmet, blue to match the lining?

:confused:

Gilps
15-04-2006, 05:22 PM
I've got a Condor and it only mists up in Winter. I tend to lift the visor slightly as I come to a stop at junctions and in town ride with it slightly ajar. Have you opened the eyebrow vents? They flow air down the front inside. Also if you open the chin flap halfway that seems to deflect air up the front inside.

Scotty
15-04-2006, 05:24 PM
BLUE all the go faster bits are BLUE

gary tompkins
15-04-2006, 08:36 PM
I've got myself a new Red Arai Condor helmet, and cannot stop the visor misting. I was just about to buy a Foggy/Respro insert, but what colour? Red helmet with blue lining........

Do i have a red one to match the bike and new Arai, or seeing as it fits inside the helmet, blue to match the lining?

:confused:

Scotty - why not try holding your breath?

Cures the fogging problem, with the added bonus that your face ends up matching the lining of the new lid!

Sorted & cheap as chips :thumbsup: (I know how you Northerners like a bargain)

Scotty
15-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Red i ment red

Danny
15-04-2006, 09:10 PM
I'll just buy a black visor to cover it instead

br1an
16-04-2006, 02:27 AM
Get yourself a Fog City Hyper Optik.

Best £28 I've spent.

http://www.sounddistribution.co.uk/products.asp?recnumber=72

Bry...