PDA

View Full Version : Sunday at Box hill....

Splinters
14-04-2006, 07:12 PM
I know many of you are heading to Box Hill this Sunday.....and was sheepishly wondering....(blushes) if I could come along in a four wheeled vehicle and hide it in shame in the corner....

My Boyfriend is coming on his Monster and his brother is borrowing his 748 also, but my little baby is stuck in the garage until I prove myself worthy on my DAS next week....

It would be lovely to see some faces, hear some stories, drool at your bikes and listen, although not nessesarily heed, some of your advice..lol

awaiting permission ;)

Splinters.:spin:

bad-yeti
14-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Awwww isn't it sad....a little Kitten in destress hehehe....damn I'm going to get hit.

Also I was wondering if anyone local wanted to come up from P & H in the morning...or from anywhere else that is easy to find...Yetis are notouriously bad at directions.

See you all there.

BY

Pedro
14-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Of course you can come along but just sort the yeti out and come on the back of his bike!

If you do come in the car though, don't wear your leathers cos that would be a bit silly....

:chuckle:

Ped

bad-yeti
14-04-2006, 07:31 PM
I can't take anyone on the back, i'm afraid.

A) I have no rear pegs

B) Havn't really been riding long enough to put anyones life in my hands

C) It's so nice to have peace in my life for a few brief minutes.....erm...lol I think

<yeti runs behind a rock>

BY

CK & AK
14-04-2006, 07:42 PM
if you really cant persuead the bf to let you get on the back of the monster (shame on him!) then see you however you get there:)
Parking will prob be tight, so be prepared to park possibly along the road.

Those on bikes- dont forget to park in the side 'over flow' bike park, close to the main road just at the end of the main car park. It will help keep everyone together, as at that time in the morning, it wont be used by anyone else :)

Didge
15-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeti, I would normally have met you at P&H, but I've got to pick Jan up from Sutton in the morning, so see you at Box Hill.
Be nice to meet you & your b/f as well Splint.
See ya tomorrow!