PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone...

adstone
14-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Had my S4R delivered today!:hail: Ducati Coventry (JHP) have done a sterling job and couldn't be more helpful - thanks to Mark Bolton in sales!

I could hardly sleep last night. Had fun all day - thank God it was dry! Took me back to when I was 17 again (obviously only a couple of years ago)!;)

Just like to say I've enjoyed reading the combined wisdom on this site and I hope to the beneficiary at some stage. I hope to meet some of you at the years meet in Stratford, I actually live there, so I almost feel you've organised it for my benefit!:thumbsup:

Keep up the excellent work on this site and I hope to be a worthy member...

Regards
Andy

Paranoid Dave
14-04-2006, 07:24 PM
would you like a name badge :D

hello by the way

Pedro
14-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Welcome!

Ped

eonan
14-04-2006, 07:57 PM
Hi mate...oh what you must be feeling right now he he :spin:

Pugi
14-04-2006, 10:46 PM
I know the feeling...it'a just great. Hi and welcome!

nealenet
15-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Welcome Andy. You must let me know what you think of the S4R as I have had mine for only a couple of months previously having an M900. So far I love the grunt on the open road dont like the lumpy power below 40 mph. Still can't think of a better looking motorcycle (well posibly a MV F1000)

Simon

MilesB
15-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Welcome - and hope to see you at Arrow Mill in 2 weeks.

Miles

adstone
16-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated...

Well, the bike is beyond my wildest dreams! Puts a smile on my face every time I ride it - surely the point a getting such a piece of engineering?
I originally test rode a 999, but found it so uncomfortable, my wrists were aching after 5 miles! I then went for a ride on the S4R, and knew I'd found the bike for me!

Anyway, the only problem is the weather - I won't ride it in the wet - yet...

Look forward to seeing you all in Stratford. BTW, does anyone know if the Warwickshire branch of UKMOC is still running? If so, I'd like more info etc...

Regards
Andy

Lady-Bob
20-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Not sure about the warwick section. Pheonix is local to arrow mill as well. Go into the Regional announcements and then select warwickshire and post a thread up and see if anyone replies.

Alternatively you can search for members from warwickshire in the members list which is accessed via the option in the black toolbar you can see almost at the top of your window (use advanced search).

Make yourself known to us at the weekender. It will be nice to meet with you.

Welcome. :ukm:

NattyBoy
20-04-2006, 11:48 PM
Sterling choice of steed...look forward to catching up over summer..!

Nat

gary tompkins
21-04-2006, 12:44 AM
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the club and see you at Arrow Mill ;)

MistaMonsta
25-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Well, almost. In Leamington Spa. Often out and about in Stratford and surrounding twisties (Fish Hill etc).
Will keep an eye open for you.

Ian
PS not going to the weekender but hope to go along to see em all at the go karting in Leam on Saturday afternoon.