PDA

View Full Version : So what's it worth?

blueyes
11-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Hi all,
I may be looking at selling my beloved Monster. Can you guys give me some idea how much I should try and sell it for? Of course I think that it is priceless! It is a 2003 model. It is a 1000ie. It has a full service history and about 9000 on the clock. Should I sell it standard, taking off the exhuasts? I have Ducati Performance panniers and a Ducati Performance tank bag that I will sell seperately. It just had it's first MOT and passed with flying colours! Any advice would be appreciated......:hail:

Didge
11-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi all,
I may be looking at selling my beloved Monster. Can you guys give me some idea how much I should try and sell it for? Of course I think that it is priceless! It is a 2003 model. It is a 1000ie. It has a full service history and about 9000 on the clock. Should I sell it standard, taking off the exhuasts? I have Ducati Performance panniers and a Ducati Performance tank bag that I will sell seperately. It just had it's first MOT and passed with flying colours! Any advice would be appreciated......:hail:

Look here:-

http://www.parkers.co.uk/pricing/used_bike/

nealenet
11-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Can't help you with a price for the bike but I would be interested in the tank bag if your looking to sell.

Cheers
Simon