PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Herts, Beds, Bucks up for Box Hill on Sunday?

stuartg
11-04-2006, 07:04 AM
Am thinking of joining the crowd at Box Hill on Easter Sunday.
Is anyone from around this area going and interested in meeting up on route?

Stuart

stuartg
12-04-2006, 06:36 AM
Not very adventurous in Beds, Herts and Bucks then !!!!
At the mo its me and poss Kevlar Kid

madhatter
12-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Depending upon weather, I may be going to Italian Night at the Ace tommorrow (thursday 13th), if you, Kevlar and anyone else are interested?

As for Easter, it's a familly time with me mate, so I don't expect to be off on any long runs. Sorry.

Chappers
12-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Directions please from MK as there may be an MK member who will make his own way there once family business is over and done with ;)

Pugi
12-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Directions please from MK as there may be an MK member who will make his own way there once family business is over and done with ;)

Just head along the M25 and turn south for Dorking. Just before Dorking there's a dual carriage way that ends in a roundabout. Make a left at the roundabout and you're there. If you spot it in time there's an exit just before the roundabout that leads straight to their parking. Dead easy to find.

stuartg
13-04-2006, 06:24 AM
Chappers. I understand the member you speak of is Markus. I'll leave a PM.

stuartg
13-04-2006, 06:33 AM
So looks like me + Kevlar and poss Markus at the mo. Anyone else interested. PM me if you wanna join us

stuartg
14-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Still only me + Kevlar Kid at the mo.

Anyone else????
Weather forecast looks good for Sunday to

The Kevlar Kid
14-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Blimey.. quiet in Beds, Herts and Bucks then...

See you on Sunday Stuart.

:spin: :D

stuartg
14-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Blimey.. quiet in Beds, Herts and Bucks then...

See you on Sunday Stuart.

:spin: :D

Herts, Beds and Bucks is closed for the bank hols I guess

madhatter
14-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Herts, Beds and Bucks is closed for the bank hols I guess

Not a free weekend for me I'm afraid. Good Friday was spent at my house with my two youngest daughters, son and his girlfriend for dinner. After this I barely had time to do my open clutch conversion (see thread rattle! rattle! rattle!). I'm hoping that rebel and I can get out tomorrow for a bit of a blast for a couple of hours. Easter Sunday is to be spent with two eldest sons, their wives, eldest daughter and boyfriend, both grandsons and my little grandaughter!:drunk:

Yep! before you say it, we are a bit like the Waltons when we are all together!;)

Good-night Grandpa! :D

stuartg
16-04-2006, 07:10 AM
Not a free weekend for me I'm afraid. Good Friday was spent at my house with my two youngest daughters, son and his girlfriend for dinner. After this I barely had time to do my open clutch conversion (see thread rattle! rattle! rattle!). I'm hoping that rebel and I can get out tomorrow for a bit of a blast for a couple of hours. Easter Sunday is to be spent with two eldest sons, their wives, eldest daughter and boyfriend, both grandsons and my little grandaughter!:drunk:

Yep! before you say it, we are a bit like the Waltons when we are all together!;)

Good-night Grandpa! :D

Sorry its taken me a while to reply Steve its taken me this long to work it all out!!!!

Mary-Ellen

stuartg
16-04-2006, 07:13 AM
Any late comers wishing to ride in from North London side. Kevlar Kid + I are meeting at McDonalds at Dunstable at 9.oo and then its on to meet Queen g pants at Junc17 on the M25

If not see you there