PDA

View Full Version : arrow mill

S4Rs-Tone
10-04-2006, 02:41 PM
did i hear mention of a ride out to arrow mill for peeps who couldnt do the weekend. ped were you 1 of those? if so could be interested.:thumbsup:

Pedro
10-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi Tone

yeah, I did mention it but I'm going for the whole weekend now. There may well be a few going though. Nik Codling and Emily were quite keen (they're on hold till the 18th), Melnie Mouse might be up for it too, so it may be worth putting up a thread or pm'ing them

Ped

Melnie Mouse
10-11-2006, 08:29 AM
yeah that be good :)

can only do Sunday's anyway!

Ruth
10-11-2006, 09:17 AM
You been trawling through all the old threads Mel?
This one was from April! (you know, before the monster weekend)

Mand
10-11-2006, 09:18 AM

Don't blame her! It is better than working! hehe

'ey up Rooster did you get my email? Bloody firewall.....

Melnie Mouse
10-11-2006, 09:24 AM

oops :toilet: i thought it was for next year, quick get rid of this post before Ped sees it he'll take the **** out of me big time!

Melnie Mouse
10-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Don't blame her! It is better than working! hehe

'ey up Rooster did you get my email? Bloody firewall.....

too true, nothing happening at the moment i'm bored to my skull... think i need your glasses Mand :)

Mand
10-11-2006, 09:29 AM
too true, nothing happening at the moment i'm bored to my skull... think i need your glasses Mand :)

I have plenty to be getting on with but I really can't be arsed! Bad attitude or what? :biggrin:

You want my glasses? Nooooo they are Prada ones :chuckle: don't you know?

Hooray for Friday!

Melnie Mouse
10-11-2006, 09:52 AM
I have plenty to be getting on with but I really can't be arsed! Bad attitude or what? :biggrin:

You want my glasses? Nooooo they are Prada ones :chuckle: don't you know?

Hooray for Friday!

ha ha no it's the friday feeling i think you're suffering with, i have to work saturday's so i don't get that really.. :(

Not heard of Prada so wasted on me - sorry :dunce:

Mand
10-11-2006, 09:59 AM
ha ha no it's the friday feeling i think you're suffering with, i have to work saturday's so i don't get that really.. :(

Not heard of Prada so wasted on me - sorry :dunce:

I used to work on Saturday evenings but I actually get a whole weekend off now! yippee!

Prada - just some fancy pants designer label - I just liked the specs when I bought them. I think they make shoes and bags too.

Hope your day perks up a bit Mel, I best get my working head now on. Take Care x

Pedro
10-11-2006, 09:50 PM
oops :toilet: i thought it was for next year, quick get rid of this post before Ped sees it he'll take the **** out of me big time!

Nah, wouldn't take the micky......much!

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: