PDA

View Full Version : Three colours red and white?

benson
09-04-2006, 08:05 PM
Ok so the title of the thread is a little obscure unless you've ever seen the trilogy of French films that is "three colours blue", "red" and "white" (after the flag and all).

Right - I'll get to the point - the new S4rs sppears to have two different colour reds - ie tank and frame and two different whites ie bright white wheels and pearly white tank.

I'm probably being autistic spectrum like (again) never mind - but I thought they might have matched the colours???
:dunce:

Paranoid Dave
09-04-2006, 08:19 PM
i guess its a bit hard to match the different bits if they are coated in different ways but ducati really should have made a better effort 'tis true.

And as a huge fan of the films it is a great thread title and most obvious i found :D nonnie might not get it as she borrowed blue for almost a year without actually watching it ;)

I hope the Red S4rs is better matched???

benson
09-04-2006, 08:31 PM
I just loved three colours blue - Juliette Binoche is totally stunning in every way..

Meanwhile yes - we will have to get the colour charts out for Rod's new baby!!!:D

Paranoid Dave
09-04-2006, 08:39 PM
i'll bring my Pantone swatch with me when we view it.

And Juliette maybe a stunner but i actually prefer Julie Delpy. Red was the best film tho - did i tell you i went to the British Premiere of it. Sorry - shouldn't boast about these things. ;)

benson
09-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah - red is magnificent and I am very impressed you saw it first of all... I went to the NFT a few years ago for a memorial screening for the director - really brill... Hell - we can't be chavs if we do things like this!!! Innit!!!:thumbsup:

Paranoid Dave
09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Poor old K.K. Irene jacob is a stunner too, have you seen Double life of veronique, very pleasing ;) The cambridge film festival rad all 3 colour films in one day, reds premiere was the finale to the day and the big draw of the festival. Great day but no aircon :freak:

Sorry but we appear to have hi-jacked your thread. :D

benson
09-04-2006, 09:09 PM
that's fine - all hi jacks gratefully accepted!

emily's driver
14-04-2006, 12:11 PM
I just loved three colours blue - Juliette Binoche is totally stunning in every way..

Meanwhile yes - we will have to get the colour charts out for Rod's new baby!!!:D

Oh no the crushing disappointment I potentially face if the two colours don't match under the ever watchful eyes of PD and Benson. I will have to wear tinted specs to fool myself into thinking they do, if they don't, if you see what i mean. Either that or hide the offending areas with empty chip wrappers at Sarfend

slob
14-04-2006, 12:18 PM
Never mind, much harder to compare colours when dodging traffic... just have to stop looking at it and RIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

emily's driver
14-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Never mind, much harder to compare colours when dodging traffic... just have to stop looking at it and RIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Well it's not preying on my mind as much as the awful colour match problems I had on my 748 years ago. The bodywork looked like the old BBC screen test card.