its down and dismall failure umm

ricky
09-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Ducaati riders are currently at the top of
MotoGP
BSB
& WSB
how long will it last?
i tell you what, its lookin good for the whole season, bikes are goin well and more than capable of winning, the riders are some of the best in the world plus i bought a ducati towel!! they have to win!!!:flag:

Zimbo
09-04-2006, 07:54 PM
It's a very good start, no reason why they shouldn't continue to dominate. I suspect Rossi may ease ahead in MotoGP (although it's looking a lot more competitive this year) but I'd say we should stay comfortably ahead in BSB, and in WSB it's going to be hard work and an exciting season!
Great second race from Donington today, wasn't it??? :thumbsup:

slob
09-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Blimey, I was whincing as they turned in to each corner for the whole race.

ricky
09-04-2006, 08:05 PM
It's a very good start, no reason why they shouldn't continue to dominate. I suspect Rossi may ease ahead in MotoGP (although it's looking a lot more competitive this year) but I'd say we should stay comfortably ahead in BSB, and in WSB it's going to be hard work and an exciting season!
fantastic!!! i was tryin to guess who'd go down next!! cant believe rutter went down though, the rain evens the field i think. the bikes can only do so much!

Mand
09-04-2006, 09:37 PM
fantastic!!! i was tryin to guess who'd go down next!! cant believe rutter went down though, the rain evens the field i think. the bikes can only do so much!

But both Ducatis kept going......!

It was a brilliant day even though the weather was totally sh!te.

PS On my way out of the car park, James Toseland in his Honda Accord let me out in front of him, I waved madly at him (because I am a close personal friend aren't I Terry!) - he probably thought "Get out of my way Legohead....!"

I am sure he did recognise me though..... :D

ricky
09-04-2006, 09:44 PM
But both Ducatis kept going......!

It was a brilliant day even though the weather was totally sh!te.

PS On my way out of the car park, James Toseland in his Honda Accord let me out in front of him, I waved madly at him (because I am a close personal friend aren't I Terry!) - he probably thought "Get out of my way Legohead....!"

I am sure he did recognise me though..... :D
Honda accord??? oh my god:thumbsdown:

McMONSTRO
10-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Great racing, looked like a skating ring! I thought you were there Mand, as soon as the TV coverage started and I saw the rain, after all you are the "Curse of Donington", let me know if you are going to the Moto GP and I will watch it at home and stay dry!
After last years soaking, a few of us decided to do the Valencia GP, which was great!
So good we decided to do the Jerez Moto GP this year, 3 days of sun and fun, I'm still peeling, 70 euros for grandstand seats for all 3 days and a Ducati win, a superb circuit, great view, atmosphere and facilities, what more could you ask for, (Suzi Perry bringing cold beers would be good, but she was busy) Viva Espana!
Lets hope Ducati's good start continues in GP, WSBK and BSB, next trip for me, Monza WSBK, 2 days after the Monster weekend, taking the Monny back "home" for 6 days!

McMonstro

Mand
10-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Hello there Professor McMonstro.

Jerez looked wonderful and really it should have been like that at Donington yesterday. Dream on girl...

Alas I am going to the MotoGP in July, for three whole days so you can expect lots of spills and thrills cos it is bound to rain whilst I am there!

I thought we were going to have a lovely day, I would feel the sun on the back of my new leathers (poser!) but luckily for me I have now perfected the fine art of getting my waterproofs on in about 20 seconds flat!

You missed a fine crash by Shakey in the first race, his bike exploded into flames and he ran off into the infield (not sure why really) - bless him!