PDA

View Full Version : Winters over

Shauns4
07-04-2006, 05:20 PM
So Spiring is sort of here, today is officially bike 'back on road day' after what seems like a long Winter, today, MOT+Tax and time to test numerous new goodies on the bike!

(sorry to all winter bikers but i don't do them anymore!)

bigredduke
07-04-2006, 05:32 PM
So Spiring is sort of here, today is officially bike 'back on road day' after what seems like a long Winter, today, MOT+Tax and time to test numerous new goodies on the bike!

(sorry to all winter bikers but i don't do them anymore!)

It might be spring 'round your part of Yorkshire but up here the buggers are still salting the roads!:thumbsdown:

I suppose they have a load still to get rid of and the drivers want lots of overtime?

boris
08-04-2006, 02:53 PM
It's still freezing up in Morayshire, grit still around and yes, woke up again to it snowing this morning...

S4Rs-Tone
08-04-2006, 03:40 PM
It's still freezing up in Morayshire, grit still around and yes, woke up again to it snowing this morning...
its just sun n fun here on the south coast:D :D :D

Red
09-04-2006, 06:37 AM
Is spiring and spring two differnt things do you get an extra season that we all dont know about where it only shines sun? If so can we subscribe to it to !!
Enjoy the great weather its sunshining here too!

Yorkie
09-04-2006, 06:49 AM
Its sunny here too for the moment!! Baltic though!

Yorkie

Monkey Boy
10-04-2006, 08:06 AM
On Saturday, riding back from Ducati John (Leeds) I encountered fecking strong winds, heavy rain, sleet and hail stones the size of golf balls.

Took ages to get the black leather dye off my thighs too :grump:

Today it is sunny and dry.... crazy weather, huh! Anyway, off for a ride now...... :D :D