PDA

View Full Version : hello message

dave eb
06-04-2006, 06:15 PM
:hail: This is the first time on any site, so please bear with me. I'm Dave from Belfast. I have an S4. I don't have a clue how to use this thing but I would like to here from anyone over this neck of the woods or anyone who is thinking of coming over to Noriron for hols and a blast.

eonan
06-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Hi mate. I'll be over in October for my mate's wedding...cannae wait :thumbsup:

ricky
06-04-2006, 06:24 PM
hey mate im ricky from enniskillen and by far the most creative person from our fair isle on here!! Im goin on every run i can this year so if you fancy comin along to any or meetin up and goin for a spin just give me a shout!!:thumbsup:

dave eb
06-04-2006, 06:34 PM
:hail: Thanks to Ricky and Eonan for replying so quickly. Hope to see you when you're over for the wedding. Ricky can meet any time for a blast apart from this weekend as im goin over the water for a wedding. Keep in touch.

ricky
06-04-2006, 06:38 PM
will do mate give me a shout when you get back as im off for a couple of weeks! There's another guy from here called mark and im trying to get him out!!

Yorkie
06-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Welcome!! As for not knowing how to use the board, just keep typing until someone tells you to stop!!

Yorkie.

Pugi
06-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the :ukm: .
It's a great way to get rid of all that potential spare time.

Tigerlily
06-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Hiya Dave, welcome to the club! :D

I'm sure you'll soon settle in and get used to the forum, everyone is very friendly and helpful. It's nice to see more members joining from further afield :thumbsup:

If you've got any questions, just ask away, no matter how dumb is seems :D

Have fun with your Monnie.