PDA

View Full Version : Got my S4rs

mp101
06-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Hi guys,

Got my bike on Monday (JHP sticker to come of the front fairing) but didnt have time to ride it before I left for Thailand, all I can say is wow!! well at least to sound and looks, it sounds better than my s4r with hilevel termi's, the level of kit on it from my point of view more than justifies the 1200 extra!! quick throttle looks like the one of the 749r, may well be the same, lets see how it rides, unfortunately I will have to wait until I return on the 17th, i think ill need to loose a few kilos (quite a few actually) before I even go near a track, let you know how it foes for commuting.

Cheers

Marc

Mr C
06-04-2006, 05:14 PM
You lucky lucky devil.

Pugi
06-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Who's gonna be a flash git for summer, eh?
Nice. I've still to see one in the flesh...

sidrat
06-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Welcome to the Club !!!! S4rs's unite!

Nonnie
06-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Emilys Driver is going bananas.

Hopefully his will be here on Tuesday or Wednesday next week but til then can you all please stop saying anything about them. Stop saying how great they look, how fab they sound, etc etc.

Hehe

benson
06-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Ear plugs? :D
I know he must be SO frustrated - but when it arrives it will be SO impressive.....
patience laddie!:thumbsup:

emily's driver
06-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Ear plugs? :D
I know he must be SO frustrated - but when it arrives it will be SO impressive.....
patience laddie!:thumbsup:

I'm keeping myself amused by building inordinate amounts of garden furniture instead. Hail to all those who have already got theirs...bla bla bla bla!!

benson
06-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Well I'd like a pergola and a water feature please!!!
Think of how green we will all be at the weekender - and it will be worth it.
I have to go buy that stuff that stops your garden furniture rotting tomorrow - I think mine has gone a bit brown over the winter!!! We will both be gardening and trying NOT to think of new bikes in show rooms.....

emily's driver
06-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Well I'd like a pergola and a water feature please!!!
Think of how green we will all be at the weekender - and it will be worth it.
I have to go buy that stuff that stops your garden furniture rotting tomorrow - I think mine has gone a bit brown over the winter!!! We will both be gardening and trying NOT to think of new bikes in show rooms.....

Well I am looking for volunteers for a beer fuelled creosote (SP?) fence painting party (don't all jump at the chance at once) if you are interested?

bigredduke
06-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Emilys Driver is going bananas.

Hopefully his will be here on Tuesday or Wednesday next week but til then can you all please stop saying anything about them. Stop saying how great they look, how fab they sound, etc etc.

Hehe

I saw the S4RS's being made in Bologna (who knows, I may have even seen yours before you did!) They look great and sound fab etc.etc.:mand:

sidrat
06-04-2006, 08:04 PM
I do so love those white wheels, spent an hour in the garage last night cleaning them..............probably the last time, summers here (maybe) and im riding the damn thing.

walkingpictures
06-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Well I am looking for volunteers for a beer fuelled creosote (SP?) fence painting party (don't all jump at the chance at once) if you are interested?

I'll drink the beer if you paint the fence :drunk: ;)

Kimbo

emily's driver
07-04-2006, 04:14 AM
"I'll drink the beer if you paint the fence".......Kimbo

Nice try Kimbo!

benson
07-04-2006, 06:32 AM
I'll drink the beer and paint the fance - and go on the trampoline!!!:drunk:
We need a bouncing smilie!!!!!

bad-yeti
07-04-2006, 07:43 AM
http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/blobs/boldred.gif Congratulations mate, I'm just sooo jealous, Looks like a wonderful beast. Best of Luck. http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/blobs/boldred.gif

BY