PDA

View Full Version : The reason I was riding side sadle was...

Chaos Inc.
06-04-2006, 12:45 PM
What's the best excuse you can come up with to explain to the police why you were riding your bike side-sadle?

Mand
06-04-2006, 12:47 PM
you thought you were Valentino Rossi for a moment?

Chaos Inc.
06-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Officers reply: 'You don't av permanent bad hair day and yer not winin the race. Sorry, yer nicked!'

ricky
06-04-2006, 01:00 PM
What's the best excuse you can come up with to explain to the police why you were riding your bike side-sadle?
Im to short to reach both feet on the ground! Bound to make him laugh at least!

Chaos Inc.
06-04-2006, 01:10 PM
"Well son, perhaps you should be riding a minimoto. This is not a laughing matter. Sorry, yer nicked"

ricky
06-04-2006, 01:25 PM
"Well son, perhaps you should be riding a minimoto. This is not a laughing matter. Sorry, yer nicked"
Aw sure thats alright officer im on my way to meet your wife anyway!!:D

Chaos Inc.
06-04-2006, 01:27 PM
"Son; if you met my wife, you would be riding allot faster and as far away from her as possible."

ricky
06-04-2006, 01:37 PM
"Son; if you met my wife, you would be riding allot faster and as far away from her as possible."
"why she as ugly as you?" I hope there's none of those people from the psni lookin at this!!

Chaos Inc.
06-04-2006, 02:18 PM
I'll have you know I was the body and face double for Shane McGowan

Redkite2
06-04-2006, 08:05 PM

'My mini-skirt is way too tight to get my leg over officer'

:spin:

nick40
06-04-2006, 08:13 PM
"from a night out with George Micheal and Elton John Officer"

Splinters
06-04-2006, 08:26 PM

....why officer.....I am a traditional ...Laaaaaayyyddiieeeeeee......throws in a lil blushing for good measure.lol

Splint.;)

bigredduke
06-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Yes officer, as you can see, I am a laadee & laadees always ride side-saddle!

ricky
06-04-2006, 08:43 PM
I was just sittin on it and it took off!!!:D

Splinters
06-04-2006, 08:47 PM
big red duke..its true you know...proper ettiquette and all that.....why, throwing ones leg over a throbbing engine is soooo...vulgar and grritty.....

Hence why some of us wenches lurrv it soo much...lol

Splint. *grins*

Splinters
06-04-2006, 08:51 PM
..or try.....

OMG!!!!! my leg grew back!!!!!!officer! officer! Did you see that.???? riding along with one leg..been like that for years now ever since the 'incident'...you come along...and HEY PRESTO! it just grows back..just like that! I mean really.?? can you believe it.? have you got special powers or something.? honestly...you the messiah or something.? special powers and all that..i wont tel honest guv..i wont...to much publicity i understand...could you sign my new leg.?? I've got to call my mum......

Splinters
06-04-2006, 08:51 PM
...and watches as the officer runs screaming back to his car. 'I am NOT the messiah!!......a smug smile upon my face.....;)

Chaos Inc.
07-04-2006, 09:45 AM
You get away with that one for sure.

Duncan
07-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Cos the only way I could get on the bike after putting the child on the tank, the rider on board as well was to sit sideways on the pillion in stupid robes.

Now whats the problem, its done all the time in the far east and no one objects and considering we are a multicultural society we should also adopt their customes and practices.

http://www.dmvclinic.com/nepal/NepalGallery/images/motorcycle.jpg

Splinters
07-04-2006, 12:58 PM
...How about.........

What do you say to an officer when he catches you doing a smoke screaming, tarmac tearing wheelie at high speed down the local high street..?? lol

Personally....I'd hide in the smoke, squeeze my eyes up tight and chant .'he cant see me he cant see me he cant see me....

But then again, I live in my own little mad bubble...its nice in here..I like it. *grins*:D

Chaos Inc.
07-04-2006, 01:39 PM
The correct mantra is "If I can't see him, he can't see me."

queen_gpants
07-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Now whats the problem, its done all the time in the far east and no one objects and considering we are a multicultural society we should also adopt their customes and practices.

http://www.dmvclinic.com/nepal/NepalGallery/images/motorcycle.jpg

It's true! Having been to India on a few occassions I'm always amazed at how many people can fit onto a Honda Vision scooter, husband at the controls, wife in saree sitting side sadle on the back, two kids in between dad's legs plus a weeks shopping hanging off the handlebars! :eek:

Splinters
07-04-2006, 07:51 PM
chaos...you got it...lol

Splint.