PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on ere?

Danny
05-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Followed a M reg Red Monster with tail chop today at around 3pm, going down the A22 towards the Polegate roundabout.

Was it anyone on here???

Albie
05-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Not me but I know where you mean. Dont think It could be Flip with a chop.

slob
05-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Not me but I know where you mean. Dont think It could be Flip with a chop.
I think Danny means his bike has a tail chop, Albie.
Most obvious thing if Flip was following you would be challenge fairing with projector headlight, no?

Danny
05-04-2006, 07:46 PM
I think Danny means his bike has a tail chop, Albie.
Most obvious thing if Flip was following you would be challenge fairing with projector headlight, no?

It also had twin headlights & no rear hugger...

JMo
06-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Sounds like it could be Davie - he's from Eastbourne, and has twin Speed-Triple style lights (or did last time I saw him anyway), and the missing hugger would be par for the course too... did it have hi level pipes?

Mind you, I thought Davie's was newer than M-reg unless it was an M900*** plate?

xxx

Danny
06-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Sounds like it could be Davie - he's from Eastbourne, and has twin Speed-Triple style lights (or did last time I saw him anyway), and the missing hugger would be par for the course too... did it have hi level pipes?

Mind you, I thought Davie's was newer than M-reg unless it was an M900*** plate?

xxx

No it wasn't Davie, i think that he's sold his Monster.

It had low levels and the rider was quite a small chap....

JMo
06-04-2006, 01:11 PM
No it wasn't Davie, i think that he's sold his Monster.

It had low levels and the rider was quite a small chap....

Still think it could have been him (or at least his bike) - Davie isn't a huge fella (despite what he likes to tell the ladies x) and I remember he put low-level pipes on last year (see pic, before the twin lamps)...

Did you have your window open?, because it sure is a noisy booger with that open clutch and those pipes...

xxx

Danny
06-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Still think it could have been him (or at least his bike) - Davie isn't a huge fella (despite what he likes to tell the ladies x) and I remember he put low-level pipes on last year (see pic, before the twin lamps)...

Did you have your window open?, because it sure is a noisy booger with that open clutch and those pipes...

xxx

I'm pretty sure it was a 600. Definetly not Davie