PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

impaler
04-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Hi everyone

I bought a yellow 2000 m600 a few weeks ago so I thought I'd drop in and say hi :)

Unfortunately it is stuck in the garage because my insurers (AXA via Motorcycle Direct) refused to swop my insurance from my old bike (Bandit 600S) to this one, stating that they don't do Ducatis - annoyingly I'm a month from getting another year's no claims so I'm going to have to sit it out until my renewal comes through... :thumbsdown:

Scotty
04-04-2006, 09:26 PM
well knock me down with a lead doughnut, another northeastener

free delivery on led tail lights to northeasteners ;)

uh yeah , hya

Wabbitkilla
04-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Welcome Impaler, good to see you on here.

Bad news on the insurance:fiery: but you're nearly there:flag:

We look forward to seeing you at a meet sometime, and it sounds like you'll be sorted in good time for the MaD weekend if you want to come along and meet some of the gang.

dlloyduk
04-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Hi and welcome from another North easterner. Soon we may have our own section, oh and maybe our very own badge!

Yorkie
04-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Welcome! From Yorkshire! We have a badge!!

Yorkie.

Pugi
04-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Welcome Prince Vlad, every club needs an impaler. :hail:

Lady-Bob
05-04-2006, 12:49 AM
Hi everyone

I bought a yellow 2000 m600 a few weeks ago so I thought I'd drop in and say hi :)

Unfortunately it is stuck in the garage because my insurers (AXA via Motorcycle Direct) refused to swop my insurance from my old bike (Bandit 600S) to this one, stating that they don't do Ducatis - annoyingly I'm a month from getting another year's no claims so I'm going to have to sit it out until my renewal comes through... :thumbsdown:

That's what Bennets did to me. I had an old Bandit Slingshot 400 and they said they didn't insure Ducati's, yet they insured my bandit with Norwich Union... who, strangely enough were the insurance company that Ductai insurance themselves used for my brothers M750!

Red bloomin' tape :fou: :banghead:

Only a month... not long... then ditch 'em!